Pleba Girls Party - Midnight is where the day begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
So there you have it. If any of you want to see me naked, you know what you have to do. :flirt:

:lmao:

22.gif

^ :laugh:

Ummm.....it doesn't have to!

VintagePunk said:
So there you have it. If any of you want to see me naked, you know what you have to do. :flirt

:lmao

Being the same sex as you just isn't challenging enough. I guess that leaves only one option..........

Getting you drunk. :wink:

Drea said:

I think I'd give you some stiff competition Bri laugh: *remembers a drunken (not me, I'd only had 2 drinks) game of I Never at a Canada Day party 5 or 6 years ago*

I imagine you weren't quite as drunk as the others? :lol:

VP,
I never: Basically, everyone makes a statement about themselves that they have never done/said/whatever,
If the other people have they take a drink (or going with our strip thing they loose an article of clothing)
Fun times by all. :happy:

:lol:

OMG.....if I ever meet Bono I'm challenging him to a game of (strip) I never! It's PERFECT! :hyper:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I imagine you weren't quite as drunk as the others? : lol:

VP, I never. Basically, everyone makes a statement about themselves that they have never done/said/whatever,
If the other people have they take a drink (or going with our strip thing they loose an article of clothing)
Fun times by all. : happy:

: lol:

OMG.....if I ever meet Bono I'm challenging him to a game of (strip) I never! It's PERFECT! : hyper:

:lmao:! Forget that, I'm challenging ADAM! :lmao:

And Bri, I was sober thank you very much :tongue: Playing it with semi-drunk or fairly tipsy people (who are definitely more experienced than you) is a LOT of fun :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ I'm guessing you might be drunk/naked first. :shifty:
or drunk and naked :ohmy:

I have never knit.

Go on take a drink!

Chop chop!

:tongue:

:lmao: *drinks water* (Sorry, much as I like Malibu, I'm not drinking it straight - which means I'm limited to water, I don't have anything drinkable in my fridge right now :wink: )

I have never been drunk.

VP, bottoms up. :tongue:

:laugh:

omg...is it 2 already?! Where'd the time go??

I should probably head for bed. But I'm thinkin this *must* be done the next time any group of us is together. :lol:

:lmao: SG.
Then we'll have to make sure you're there when we play. :mac:

I've had 1 drink.

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

Don't worry Tre, it's the drinking version (though in your case it'd have to be pop *snerk*), I don't think I'd be able to do the strip version, 'cause eventually I'd have to remove clothing :lol:

Good God, it's getting late ... should head for bed myself so I can get up and go to church and get stuff done tomorrow ...

but first ... I've never been to Disney World.

VP - it can get sexual, but I think we're sparing poor Tre :wink:

Disco, we're playing I Never (sort of ;))

Hmm... let's see, knitting - check, played I Never - check, downhill skiing - check, airplane - check (certainly not going to DRIVE home from Thunder Bay in Dec for Christmas!)... 4 drinks.

**Disney World - check.

Make that 5 drinks.

dude . . . i dont even know!

edit: wait, i think i know now

knitting: no

played I Never: no

skiiing: no

Disney World: yes

Airplane: yes

well i started out w/ a pair of boxers so . . .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom