Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Morning guys! :D

Don't even get me started on the baby rant! :lol: Mr. Cat and I were up till wee hours of the morning last night discussing who is gonna get fixed so we don't get pregnant again, which then led into a conversation about why countries that are against birth control are fucked up! :laugh:

sweetie said:

Massachusetts m'dear :wink: We share the same weather. It was freakin 90 and steamy for days up until Tuesday morning and then it dropped to 40!!!!!!:no:

its pouring ice cold rain here
5.gif

Russty Cat said:
Good Morning guys! :D

Don't even get me started on the baby rant! :lol: Mr. Cat and I were up till wee hours of the morning last night discussing who is gonna get fixed so we don't get pregnant again, which then led into a conversation about why countries that are against birth control are fucked up! :laugh:

:lmao: Russty! :hug:

See ya BG!!

I gotta get going too...must do something today..suppose I will clean the bathroom
1.gif

I will be back though:wink:

Bye Fly, Dis, and BG :hug: :wave:

Sweetie I'm in northern California. I live at the base of the Trinity Alps, so if it gets much colder we may get some snow. :lol: I haven't a clue how to dress either. I'm gonna have to pull out a sweater and socks soon to put on.

Where in the world are you Sweetie?

Russty Cat said:
Bye Fly, Dis, and BG :hug: :wave:

Sweetie I'm in northern California. I live at the base of the Trinity Alps, so if it gets much colder we may get some snow. :lol: I haven't a clue how to dress either. I'm gonna have to pull out a sweater and socks soon to put on.

Where in the world are you Sweetie?

In Massachusetts...right outside Boston. Our weather sucks. Its so unpredictable. I don't think anyone here ever listens to the weather men because they just make it up as they go along. I wasn't even exaggerating when I said that it went from 90-40 on Tuesday. It did!

In the morning it was hot, humid and completely uncomfortable. I went to work in capri, sandals, and a sleeveless top. I got out of work at 5 and it was freezing! Crazy.

Your area must be really pretty! Are you close to the shore as well?

*Popping back in for a sec before heading out*

Just wanted to say, Sweetie, your fic a while back was amazing!! You're a very gifted, polished writer, and if you're not using that talent professionally in some way, that's a sin.

Okay, really going now. See you all later. :hug:

Weather is usually really hot all summer long here, so this is rather strange for us.

We aren't near the shore, sadly. :( But we do have lots of lakes up here. We live about 10 minutes from a really nice one where you can go boating and swimming. I grew up in Orange county, CA near LA and I really miss the beach during the summer.

sweetie said:

Malden. I work in Waltham, right near Needham. This area is nice but the commute is a b*tch! Why did you leave?

Yup Ok:yes: yes the commute is a bitch!

:madspit: commuter rail:drool: :drool:

I graduated from school, my BF was going to Tufts and he had a semester left..so I moved down and lived with a friend until he was done...then we moved to VT..where we are origianlly from. (well not me..I am a NH chick:wink: but my town was right on the border so it might as well be VT)

Russty Cat said:
Weather is usually really hot all summer long here, so this is rather strange for us.

We aren't near the shore, sadly. :( But we do have lots of lakes up here. We live about 10 minutes from a really nice one where you can go boating and swimming. I grew up in Orange county, CA near LA and I really miss the beach during the summer.

Ok so I'm back and like Dis, I was hungry so I am eating mini pizzas :drool: :lol:

Russty, whenever someone says they live in Orange County all I can think of is that damn tv show and cueing the theme song music :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom