PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kat has been asleep on the sofa all afternoon. I tried to wake her as she won't sleep tonight but she won't wake up. :grumpy: And i will receive the grumpiness when she does wake up. :lol:

My mince meat has defrosted for my spag bolognese. :hyper::drool: I need some more wine though, so will have to go to Sainsbury's. Can't go back to the off licence as i bought a bottle there last night already. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh :evil: good idea, getting one of the Temple bar regulars to post in OUR thread
1.gif

I mean... :shifty:

Hi again, Carlos :flirt:

:wink:

wait, what?....wait a minute.....DAMMIT!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I know, what's that about? I've never known a cat who could resist a box, though.

:cute: cute kitty!

Shes a sweetie. Shes the nearest thing i have to a pet right now. She adores me aswell. :cute::heart:

Craigs neighbour has a cat that has the most heartbreaking sad sounding meow and hes always looking for attention. we call him depressed cat. :lol: Hes such a little sweetie, his owner is really grumpy eejit. DP. :heart::hug:

I can't believe you ladies tricked me like that......but don't worry, I won't help with the postings here no more....:hmm:...wait......:lol:

bonoishot said:

I love it. :drool: Its one of the few things i can make thats good. :lol:

<--- Is not most domesticated person. :reject: Andy used to cook for me all the time when i was with him, i'd just sit there and drink wine and chat to him. He was a great cook. :drool:

Gav claims he can cook. I'm anxious to test his claims :drool:

of course, Gav claims he can do a lot of things well :shifty: I'm anxious to see if they're all true :sexywink:

SG!:hug::heart:
How's Sassy today?
And any cladestine calls from Gav? :sexywink:

:sniffle:
Today I am so proud of my troops. We were behind. We were down and out, without hope. It seemed an impossible task....but I had faith.
Did I not tell you it could be done?
Bask in the glory girls.
Infamy and glory awaits!
Huzzah!
:rockon:

:lol: I'm so cheesy I make myself laugh

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG!:hug::heart:
How's Sassy today?

she's a little better, thanks :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nope. He's got a bad chest cold, actually - I hope he goes to the dr.

I might have to call and check on him in a little bit, actually :shifty: :D

Back
Top Bottom