Pleba girls' party.......It's Susan's special 10,000!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I'll come and join you in that, Bri! :happy: We can make up a routine with music and twirly ribbon sticks! :love:

Wanna make it a threesome? :hyper:

Don't tell my real life friends, 'cause I have some very conservative friends. I don't discuss politics with them, so I have them fooled into thinking I think just like they do. But I don't.

jobob said:

Wanna make it a threesome? :hyper:

Don't tell my real life friends, 'cause I have some very conservative friends. I don't discuss politics with them, so I have them fooled into thinking I think just like they do. But I don't.

I'm in New York, which is quite blue as far as states go, especially since I'm near NYC.

But I've also found that at the library, one of my co-workers I like best is a very conservative Catholic. (I'm a lapsed one myself.) And one that I have to tiptoe around is like me politically. It's just one of the many qualities a person has, and a good person is a good person.

Just a warning for those going to Detroit - the U2 GTAers will be invading (or at least some of them will be *snerk*)... be afraid, be very afraid :lmao: ( :sigh: Wish I was going to be one of them...)

Diane L said:

I'm in New York, which is quite blue as far as states go, especially since I'm near NYC.

But I've also found that at the library, one of my co-workers I like best is a very conservative Catholic. (I'm a lapsed one myself.) And one that I have to tiptoe around is like me politically. It's just one of the many qualities a person has, and a good person is a good person.

yeah, but when that "good person" thinks say tha that many people with various disabilities are just too lazy to go to work and want to cut their Govt medicare/medicaid/food stamps......

or that black folk {insert other dispised "minorties" here like "uppity wimman, gays & lesbians etc]

no Diane

i can't abide much of that....anymore
i've seen too many people suffer becuause of that kind od discrimination...

*gets off NYC'r Proud Liberal/progrssive/occasionally ledftyish Soapbox*

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

yeah, but when that "good person" thinks say tha that many people with various disabilities are just too lazy to go to work and want to cut their Govt medicare/medicaid/food stamps......

or that black folk {insert other dispised "minorties" here like "uppity wimman, gays & lesbians etc]

no Diane

i can't abide much of that....anymore
i've seen too many people suffer becuause of that kind od discrimination...

*gets off NYC'r Proud Liberal/progrssive/occasionally ledftyish Soapbox*

Dazz, the woman I like at the library has never said anything bad about minorities, the poor, etc. If she did, I'd be pissed off, but she hasn't.

Anyway, enough of the politics...I was just thinking how a week ago at this time, I hadn't seen U2 the second time at MSG yet!!!

Night Drea :hug:

pic47.jpg

:wink:

Diane L said:

Dazz, the woman I like at the library has never said anything bad about minorities, the poor, etc. If she did, I'd be pissed off, but she hasn't.

Anyway, enough of the politics...I was just thinking how a week ago at this time, I hadn't seen U2 the second time at MSG yet!!!

i didn't mean her particularly
but enough conservative callers i hear on talk radio

Back
Top Bottom