Pleba Girls Party: Hot and sticky from eating to much Wild Honey with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
funnysummit.jpg

In Dublin today, U2 lead singer and world leader Bono called a multi-national summit meeting to discuss the plight of the PLEBA Hostages. "We must free them now," an excited Bono told the European Union, the United Nations, the United States, the press, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

:lmao: :lmao:

CeeCee said:

Why? You're busy tourturing the other girls. You don't care about me cause I haven't posted any pictures. *smirks*

fair enough:wink:

*goes back to torture*

jobob said:
funnysummit.jpg

In Dublin today, U2 lead singer and world leader Bono called a multi-national summit meeting to discuss the plight of the PLEBA Hostages. "We must free them now," an excited Bono told the European Union, the United Nations, the United States, the press, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

While the man next to him fantasizes about taking the Plebans hostage, himself. :sexywink:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:
SG, who is your avi?

Cillian Murphy :combust: :drool: :love:

He's an Irish Actor. Actually, he's been in two American films now; Batman Begins (As The Scarecrow) and Red Eye :)

he's a great actor :up: you may also have seen him in the british import 28 days later (Great film!)

Sad_Girl said:

Cillian Murphy :combust: :drool: :love:

He's an Irish Actor. Actually, he's been in two American films now; Batman Begins (As The Scarecrow) and Red Eye :)

he's a great actor :up: you may also have seen him in the british import 28 days later (Great film!)

oh yes, I saw him in Batman!

:yawn: I'm gonna go to bed, I'm about to pass out. I'm so tired that I was just trying to do some homework and I can barely read my handwriting, it's all scribbles! :lol:

goodnight everyone :hug:

sami0201 said:
:yawn: I'm gonna go to bed, I'm about to pass out. I'm so tired that I was just trying to do some homework and I can barely read my handwriting, it's all scribbles! :lol:

goodnight everyone :hug:

Don't say the H-word!!! :yikes:

:wink:

Night Sami! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom