PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Edge218.jpg

U2Edge250.jpg

U220pics20dublin20killiney202620con.jpg

I don't think Bono could resist Fly! :giggle: The idea of the firemans carrying is just cracking me up! :lmao:

Edge always looks so darn good! Its just not fair! :lol: :heart:

I think I need to go get in bed. I'm worn out. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thank you all so much for the great Edge pictures! :hug: :heart: :wave: :kiss:

<pinches everyones bum on the way out> :sexywink:

Said in her best tough Lardence voice:

"I'm going to bed and I'm taking Edgie with me!"

:wave: <snicker> Byeeeeeee!

:giggle: This makes me laugh:

You Know You're From Ontario When...
"Vacation" means going to Barrie for the weekend.

You know several people who have hit deer more than once.

You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.

You use a down comforter in the summer.

You think of the major food groups as deer meat, fish, and berries.

There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Canadian Tire store at any given time.

Your provincial capital calls in the army to help clean up after a snow storm.

Your $400,000 Toronto home is actually a dump

You, and you, alone decide who will win the federal election

You're in the only province with hard-core American-style crime

MuchMusic's Speaker's Corner - rant and rave on national TV for a dollar

Baseball fans park on your front lawn and pee on the side of your house

You know there's no such thing as an Ontario Seperatist

Your grandparents sold booze to the States during Prohibition

Lots of tourists come to Toronto because they mistakenly believe it's a cool city

Have a new/better hint if someone is from this province? Send it in at the bottom of this page.

You have enough French vocabulary to get by some of the day in Ottawa without them thinking that you're a completly incapable American.

You find -40C a little chilly.

You voted Liberal in the last election.

You understand the Labatt's Blue commercials.

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from Ontario.

:lol: Drea I know you'll appreciate this.

*reads Fly's list, snerks* The only exception to that list being the whole pop/soda thing - depending on where you are in States, either term is used. (It's a running joke with some of my American friends :giggle: )

** *blinks* Wait a second... didn't that list just read "You know you're from Canada when..." a minute ago?

** :giggle: Actually, my Dad's hit a deer twice.. but that was nearly 10 years ago - then his coworkers gave him deer whistles to put on his car as a gag Christmas gift :lol:

Last edited:
In Michigan It's Pop. I don't know of any other state where they say Pop instead of soda. we get a lot of grief over it.

Hi DG :hug:

I know, I was starting to worry about VP too

Drea said:
*reads Fly's list, snerks* The only exception to that list being the whole pop/soda thing - depending on where you are in States, either term is used. (It's a running joke with some of my American friends :giggle: )

** *blinks* Wait a second... didn't that list just read "You know you're from Canada when..." a minute ago?

** :giggle: Actually, my Dad's hit a deer twice.. but that was nearly 10 years ago - then his coworkers gave him deer whistles to put on his car as a gag Christmas gift :lol:

:lol: I changed it cause you always read the Canada one but the Ontario one is different.

Tonic? :hmm: :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

You know several people who have hit deer more than once.

You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.

You use a down comforter in the summer.

You think of the major food groups as deer meat, fish, and berries.

You find -40C a little chilly.

these all apply to Michiganders as well :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
In Michigan It's Pop. I don't know of any other state where they say Pop instead of soda. we get a lot of grief over it.

They call it pop in New York State.. at least in western NY *g* Btw SG - the accent that my sister's picked up slightly (it only comes out in certain words) sounds like a western NY accent ;) People will probably assume you're from Buffalo or Rochester or something while you're here :laugh:

<whine> I'm hungrey but it's too hot to eat anything or I'll feel sick. And my sunburn hurts. Where's Edge or Adam to kiss my burn better? </whine>

Thank you for that. Mom would have smacked me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom