Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

They are! This one esp. If I don't spend enough time with her she pees on my bed in retaliation!

Mine too! She gets mad over our other cat, or at something we're doing (Mostly ignoring her or being away too much) and she pees on the bed. We've (hopefully) gotten through to her that it's not acceptable, I think *knocks on wood*
But she usually does it when we're IN bed :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Cindy
The hand sanitizer is a long running joke that began many moons ago between VP and I....and the others quickly grabbed hold of it too...the joke I mean, not the sanitizer :wink:
If I recall correctly VP was all *excited* about pics of B or some such thing, and we wondered what she would be like if B was every in her actual vicinity...leading me to express some worry about shaking hands with her if we met in TO. She promised to bring handsanitizer (mind you we eventually agreed that hand shaking was out, we'd have to hug :lol: )...all while Sarah, reading along vehemently insisted that *THAT* woulld not be happening in the hotel room.
:lmao:

Somehow, I think VP taing awhile to respond, and me suggesting that she didn't have both hands on the keyboard may have also contributed to this discussion.

I should have know this was somehow related back to you and VP! I should have suspected, given you two and your taser happy selves!

I swear. Kinky people. Just give me a good spanking. Better yet, get B to spank me. He's got great spanking hands. *purrs*

Sad_Girl said:

Mine too! She gets mad over our other cat, or at something we're doing (Mostly ignoring her or being away too much) and she pees on the bed. We've (hopefully) gotten through to her that it's not acceptable, I think *knocks on wood*
But she usually does it when we're IN bed :huh:

fortunetly se does do that. she pees on it so it has plenty time to dry so that i won't find it till i'm in bed

CeeCee said:

I should have know this was somehow related back to you and VP! I should have suspected, given you two and your taser happy selves!

:D :lol:
We've had some hilarious times here.....

Actually, it's possible the thread that this started in was rated 5 stars.........
I'll have to go look........

I swear. Kinky people. Just give me a good spanking. Better yet, get B to spank me. He's got great spanking hands. *purrs*

You thinks tasers are bad?

Have you seen our spontaneous origes?

:sigh::sad:

I love you girls.........

But

I miss my clone :sad:

Pst.....
SG, did my explanation pass inspection? :p

Cindy I think you passed newbie status in about 20 minutes of being here. :lol: :hug:

Who needs Adam, Edge, Bono, or Larry when you could have me? hubba hubba! :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: We all miss her. She'll be back soon.

And :up very well said :giggle:

:hug:

*casts sad gaze towards coveted handsanitizer bottle :heart: sitting in VP shrine *

:p

PS.
Cindy,
In the vast interland world, we're all technically newbies.:wink:

SO out there I'm young.

But here I'm old. :D

I lead a double life.

However, in both I'm a whore.

A post whore. :wink:

:giggle:

Cindy!
You've never seen one of our orgies?!? *gasp*:tsk:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:D :lol:
We've had some hilarious times here.....

Actually, it's possible the thread that this started in was rated 5 stars.........
I'll have to go look........

You thinks tasers are bad?

Have you seen our spontaneous origes?

:sigh::sad:

I love you girls.........

But

I miss my clone :sad:

Pst.....
SG, did my explanation pass inspection? :p

Hell, I miss your clone! She'll be back tomorrow, though. *nods* THen I've only got Mucca to miss. *wails* I miss Mucca!

And no, I haven't seen the orgies yet.

Russty Cat said:
Cindy I think you passed newbie status in about 20 minutes of being here. :lol: :hug:

Who needs Adam, Edge, Bono, or Larry when you could have me? hubba hubba! :sexywink:

Did I? :lol: I try and throw myself into everything.

*eyes Russ* yeah? That depends. Am I still your madien in shining armor?

I miss them both too! It sucks that Mucca is going to be gone for a week. :( I was really looking forward to showing her my tattoos on Sunday night. But hopefully when I'm in Canada in Sept. I'll be able to see her in person. :hyper:

G'night Weldy; thanks for the laughs. :hug:

Listenign to the Sgt Peppers mp3 from last Sat. :giggle: I've never loved that song more than I do now that I've heard the guys do it.

You think I could get a job scratching Itches for the boys? :wink:
f9e36930.jpg

CeeCee said:

Did I? :lol: I try and throw myself into everything.

*eyes Russ* yeah? That depends. Am I still your madien in shining armor?

You'll always be my maiden in shining armor! :drool: :combust: :hug: :sexywink:

We need a snogging smileys emoticon already darn it! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
You think I could get a job scratching Itches for the boys? :wink:
f9e36930.jpg

:shame:

These boys are important!

Each gets his own assistent.

You can have Adam.

I'll cover Bono :wink:

And while I'm at it...I'll make sure his fly is up, that his pants aren't faded in embarassing places.....

:wink:

---------------

OMFG..........talk about an "oops moment"
I just saved this pic..
but I renamed it to the very logical...
B
itch

(minus the space)

5 minute rule for casual sex??? *shrug*

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
Is it sad that I know the 5 minute rule for casual sex? Or does it say just how much like Adam I am, that I know it and follow it whenever possible?

Englighten me on the 5 minute rule. I'm sure this is something I need to know about. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

5 minute rule for casual sex??? *shrug*

Yeah. 5 minute rule for casual sex. Within 5 minuts of completeing sex, you must be up and dressed and out the door if the room/apartment/house isn't yours. Time can be shifted to begin after the after sex ciggerette has been smoked, but generally. Five minutes and out the door.

CeeCee said:

Yeah. 5 minute rule for casual sex. Within 5 minuts of completeing sex, you must be up and dressed and out the door if the room/apartment/house isn't yours. Time can be shifted to begin after the after sex ciggerette has been smoked, but generally. Five minutes and out the door.

IE: Chemical Reaction 2 :giggle: Or have you forgotten my best Adam smut so quickly? :flirt:

(This was directed to Russty. Playfully of course)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom