Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

Aaawww. *pets Russ* It's all I've had. I have committment phobias. Or issues or whatever. I'd be the girl perfectly happy to have a lover and never marry them or live with them. So yeah, I think I'm very Adam like. Early Adam. the Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll Adam.

However if you like I'll be happy to try and give you a crash course. :wink: Mind you, I've never actually slept with a woman before.

I was kind of phobic when I was young too. I didn't want to get knocked up, AIDS, or deal with some arsehole that I ended up not liking just for a fling.

As for the crash course I have a feeling we could figure things out. :giggle: :sexywink: :love: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I was kind of phobic when I was young too. I didn't want to get knocked up, AIDS, or deal with some arsehole that I ended up not liking just for a fling.

As for the crash course I have a feeling we could figure things out. :giggle: :sexywink: :love: :wink:

:giggle: I'm a quick study and I know where the local bookstore is. :wink: If you're interested, I could book over there.. wait, it's not open at 10 to 1 in the morning. Hrm... *ponders this*

CeeCee said:

:giggle: I'm a quick study and I know where the local bookstore is. :wink: If you're interested, I could book over there.. wait, it's not open at 10 to 1 in the morning. Hrm... *ponders this*

the kind of books you want, the bookstore which sells them would be open at 10 to 1 :wink:

Elessarian said:
Well gals, I'm off to climb the walls as usual. If I get to sleep by 3 tonight it'll be early.

Y'all take care! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Bye Eless! You were so quiet tonight! I hope everything is ok

CeeCee said:

OH hon, trust me I know how the equipment works...I'm pretty sure we could get the job done. :wink:

This is the point where I may need to step away from the keyboard before I get myself banned completely! :lmao:

Nighty night E! Sweet dreams. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

the kind of books you want, the bookstore which sells them would be open at 10 to 1 :wink:

:hug: Bye Eless! You were so quiet tonight! I hope everything is ok

:lol: Nah, actually there's a nice adult store i know of close by tha'ts open 10 to 7 or 8 i think

Maybe I should go buy Russ a cute little collar with a bell on it. :wink:

Okay guys, bedtime for me...

Tomorrow's my last day of work for 6 WEEKS!!! :hyper: I've had a whopping *3* days off that weren't actual statutory holidays since Sept 2003, so I am REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to this *G* (I'm technically still a 10 month employee, not full time, but last summer they said they needed me.. July was fine, but I spent most of Aug bored out of my :censored: skull!)

Be afraid, be very afraid... starting tomorrow night I'll be able to be up till all hours! :evil: :wink:

Fly could teach us a thing or too I'm sure. :giggle: :wink:

A good friend asked me today if there was any other women in my life that I would consider having a relationship with after a few minutes I was like um, yeah there is a few I can think of. :yes: :wink:

CeeCee said:

:lol: Nah, actually there's a nice adult store i know of close by tha'ts open 10 to 7 or 8 i think

Maybe I should go buy Russ a cute little collar with a bell on it. :wink:

Does a saucer of milk come with that? :sexywink:

Bad Russty! Bad! :mad: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Fly could teach us a thing or too I'm sure. :giggle: :wink:

A good friend asked me today if there was any other women in my life that I would consider having a relationship with after a few minutes I was like um, yeah there is a few I can think of. :yes: :wink:

Really? Maybe we should invite her over. :lol:

Any of these women happen to be in PLEBA?

Man, we need PLEBA girlfriends as well as clones! At this rate! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: they're freaking me out a little, too :yikes: :wink:

Pssst...SG...you're included in the "they" too:wink: :hug:

I'm freaked out because my woman friend came to visit me 2 weeks ago and it was a week early. A week isn't too bad, it happens. But tonight it came back again.:yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Pssst...SG...you're included in the "they" too:wink: :hug:

I'm freaked out because my woman friend came to visit me 2 weeks ago and it was a week early. A week isn't too bad, it happens. But tonight it came back again.:yikes:

I am? :hyper: :lol:

Hmm. I don't know what to think about that. I know some friends of mine who've had weird cycles, but it's usually constantly, continuously weird, and if this is new, it might be due to the new meds or might be something worth talking to a dr about

CeeCee said:

Really? Maybe we should invite her over. :lol:

Any of these women happen to be in PLEBA?

Man, we need PLEBA girlfriends as well as clones! At this rate! :lol:

Hmmm I have a feeling there are a few Plebas on the list. :sexywink: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom