Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

:lmao: What ever you desire, Russ. Yes, a saucer of milk. Lots of brushing. :flirt:

:flirt: I could go for some rough brushing. :wink:

DG I wouldnt' worry to much about the irregular friend, meds can affect it. And I've always had a screwed up one. But it might be a good idea to talk to your doc about it.

Mr. Cat came home and told me that I'm being kicked out of the house on Saturday to go to lunch and a movie. Should I see Mr. and Mrs. Smith? :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:flirt: I could go for some rough brushing. :wink:

DG I wouldnt' worry to much about the irregular friend, meds can affect it. And I've always had a screwed up one. But it might be a good idea to talk to your doc about it.

:flirt: I've got a nice Cat Brush over here for you, when you're ready.

Now he wants me to go sit in the hottub with him. He wants to "talk" :lol: I am gonna take him up on the offer since we won't see each other much this weekend.

Its been fabulous as usual. :hug: :heart: Thanks you guys for being so great the past few days. Your all my special sweeites. :hug: :sexywink: :giggle:

SG I can't believe I didn't tell you! We saw Batman begins last weekend. It was so fucking cool! I loved it. I am tempted to see it again.

But as Fly will understand I could use an angelina fix. :giggle: And mr. cat said that I had to see a "girly movie" so he won't be missing out on a movie he wants to see. So I replied does a movie with hot girls in it count?! He went "Pffft! You are always such a smart ass!" :lol:

:yawn: I'm off as well, though I won't be doing any 'talking' :sigh: you guys all have a good rest of the night!

**Russty, you'll have something in your Emailbox tomorrow, I think. :D I'm nearly done with chapter 2

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: :combust:

Night Russty! :hug: Enjoy the "talking" :giggle:

Nighty night! And for once we will just talk since I have a stinkin headache. But I"m hoping relaxing might help the darn thing go away.

See ya tomorrow. :wave: :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
Eh I think I'm just gonna call it a night.

Night girls! :hug: DG, I'm going to give those side effects a talkin' to. Nothing makes my cage dancer sick :lol: :hug:

Nothing will stop Fly from getting her entertainment dammit! :angry:

Night! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom