Pleba Girls Party - gathering for support and a little cheer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nono...she was there , there was a few of us. We were in a few clubs and me and him were havin a good time, and he asked me to dance, so i did.

She started dancin with another of the girls and i didnt look back! But, she kept giving me evil stares while we were dancin...
slow dances :drool:

But, if she has got a prob then it should be with him, he did the askin! I jus did the dancin :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Questions:
How long have you been friends with girl?
How long have you been friends with boy?
How long have girl and boy been gf & bf?

Been friends with girl on and off since i was 3
Been friends with boy for about 6months
Girl and Boy were gf&bf last year but he dumped her...they got back together a month ago.

Haha, GG can be my mummy today! :hug:

Some guys get off on watching 2 girls fight with each other over a guy, so be careful.
And just remember, he stepped out on her to do you. He'll do the same to you with another.......

*runs away from GG mummy hides behind Wild :reject:*

Ok, maybe i shouldnt have said yeh but he is my mate and i was the only one who had the bottle to dance! It's not my fault!! She's gone away for two weeks now, so we'll have to see what happens but last night was our last ever night as school kids and we were drunk, so if he tries anything again, i will hit him with Russtys flip flop.

---pic was once here, just ask!---

Go on....cast your opinions :wink:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Some guys get off on watching 2 girls fight with each other over a guy, so be careful.
And just remember, he stepped out on her to do you. He'll do the same to you with another.......

That is very true. You should always tread carefully when men are concerned. Wonder if Ali ever had to think like that about Bono

WildHoney said:

That is very true. You should always tread carefully when men are concerned. Wonder if Ali ever had to think like that about Bono

I agree with that...me and her arent fighting over him though because, ok this sounds cocky but...i let her have him! Thats what happened! But, she can have him, its bubblin up inside her and she's gonna be the one to say something, and it wont be to me!

Wild, I read that about B and just glanced at your avatar :drool:

I don't think Ali ever worried about Bono.
He so totally loves her. Apparently he calls her non-stop when they are apart.
And when would he ever get the chance to be "really alone" with anyone.
There is a difference between being an affectionate person and being on the prowl.

greeneyedgirl said:
ok, ok, he's leaning in, but not enough.
even for a casual snap shot.....
and she is just standing there like a lamp.
But she is WAY pretty!!!

Compare that with our pic...

yep, she's gorgeous, and i love her to bits aswell! She is worth a hell of a lot more to me than him, but it just needs ironing out...
Yeh wild...just gonna let it run its course, cant do nothin more.

What's this - You&Wild are meeting GG? I didn't know anything about that! :eyebrow:

I spy SoBe! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

My god, i haven't spoken to her in so long!!!! :love:

Bit of a dilemma you have going on there my clone? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom