Pleba Girls Party--Daddy's Gonna Pay and Pay and Pay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dis, I have a question - they do the wristband thing in Boston for the GA...they hand them out at 8 or 9 in te morning, right? But what time do people start lining up to get the wristbands?

VintagePunk said:
Dis, I have a question - they do the wristband thing in Boston for the GA...they hand them out at 8 or 9 in te morning, right? But what time do people start lining up to get the wristbands?

Boston is so smart :love:

it's supposed to rain the day I have to wait in line :|

i'm back for a minute--hey Dis, Dazz and VP! and hi to everyone again :wave:

boston :drool: I can't wait!

sami0201 said:

Boston is so smart :love:

it's supposed to rain the day I have to wait in line :|

Considering that I have seen people line up for GA the afternoon before the show, like about 28 hours before we're let in the doors :| I can conceivably see some nutcase lining up a day before for wristbands.

VintagePunk said:

omg....we got there at like 7am and we were # 350 or something like that:ohmy:

some people camp out...!!! I will tell you one thing about Boston...FANATICS!!! NUTS!! They love thier sports and U2!!!

I'd get there early if you want to get on the rail:yes: the last show MR. Dis and I showed up real late..half way during the opening act and still got close..not on the rail but close enough.

VintagePunk said:

Considering that I have seen people line up for GA the afternoon before the show, like about 28 hours before we're let in the doors :| I can conceivably see some nutcase lining up a day before for wristbands.

:| I'm freaking out for Miami that getting there at 5-6am isn't early enough :yikes: (they don't let us onto the property until 8am)

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!! :hug: I sold a book! One down, 27 to go, and I can probably get to either Boston or Cleveland/Buffalo! :hyper:

:lol:

:hyper: yay! for boston i'd be willing to wait out all night for wristbands since i could then sleep the next day instead of waiting in line. god, we're gonna freeze our tails off

:yikes:

sami0201 said:

:| I'm freaking out for Miami that getting there at 5-6am isn't early enough :yikes: (they don't let us onto the property until 8am)

I've always been on the rail by getting there at 5 - 6 am. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

One day in Toronto we didn't get there till 4:30 pm cause we were sick, and we still ended up second row from the rail. It just depends how desperate you are for a rail spot.

ruffian said:

i've talked to you, like, once since you became Mrs. Dismantled!

Mrs. Dismantled... :giggle:

:drool:

Mrs. Dismantled:lmao: that sounds so funny!!

I know..where have you been young lady:angry:

:wink:

VP, whatever happened to you last night? You left in a flurry of talcum and chiffon... :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I've always been on the rail by getting there at 5 - 6 am. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

One day in Toronto we didn't get there till 4:30 pm cause we were sick, and we still ended up second row from the rail. It just depends how desperate you are for a rail spot.

ok, thanks :)

I'm back sorry a certain Pleban called and we were discussing plans for next week. :hyper: :dance: :rockon:

Is it so wrong that I'm laughing my bum off thinking of you guys wrapped up in little huddles waiting in line? :wink: One of the nice things about not waiting for GA.

omg...I am gonna sound like such a lame ass....but I cannot wait in line anymore:tsk: I just cannot do it!!!!! I hate it!!!! ......*ducks flying objects

Dismantled said:

Mrs. Dismantled:lmao: that sounds so funny!!

I know..where have you been young lady:angry:

:wink:
at about 12 shows on this leg... :reject: and of course busting my butt in between shows to get caught up on all the grading that has piled up...and then i've spent considerable time constructing flimsy excuses and rehearsing them in front of a mirror :wink: this is the longest i've been home since September--three full weeks between shows!

ruffian said:

at about 12 shows on this leg... :reject: and of course busting my butt in between shows to get caught up on all the grading that has piled up...and then i've spent considerable time constructing flimsy excuses and rehearsing them in front of a mirror :wink: this is the longest i've been home since September--three full weeks between shows!

you are my idol :love:

:lol:

Russty Cat said:
I'm back sorry a certain Pleban called and we were discussing plans for next week. :hyper: :dance: :rockon:

Is it so wrong that I'm laughing my bum off thinking of you guys wrapped up in little huddles waiting in line? :wink: One of the nice things about not waiting for GA.

W/b! :hug:

But when you get in there and you're so close you can count the beads of sweat on B's face, it's MORE than worth it.

I hate to come off as some picky, entitled fan, but I don't think I could ever be satisfied with seats again. :)

ruffian said:

:hyper: yay! for boston i'd be willing to wait out all night for wristbands since i could then sleep the next day instead of waiting in line. god, we're gonna freeze our tails off

if it came to it, id do that aswell, not coming all the way from england to have my ass stuck at the back :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Yeah, I was kind of in a rush, wasn't I?

It was a fun evening. :drool:
i bet :drool:

but ya know i spent the night grading exams and blowing my nose. it was *totally* hawt. i'm gonna write some steamin' fanfic about it :up:

waiting in line totally blows, I agree--but like VP, I can't be in the back anymore or even on the second row :no: I need to see all the details :drool:

ruffian said:

:bow: my hero!!!:love:

VP...I couldn't do seats either:reject:

Back
Top Bottom