Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Are you kidding me? Bono's the one who wouldn't stand a chance - he'd follow you home and come begging at your door for more Wild lovin' :flirt: :combust:

NI would have to chase him away with a hose :lol:

:shifty: and I"d be standing around the corner with a towel....

~BrightestStar~ said:
And you've spoken to DG?! :heart: I've been so worried about her, I've sent her some PMs, but she hasn't opened any of them.
If you talk to her soon, give her my love, ok?

yea I haven't seen her in weeks! Where is she? :(

flybabe said:
I`m still listening to it,is this a problem:crack: :combust:

:wink: I still have a record of listening to NOTHING but WITS for 888 times.... over the course of about a month... so it's not a problem for you YET :giggle:

andberlin said:
heh, maybe my problem disappeared as i grew up.
:drool : glasses are hot, seriously. sounds a bit worrying the way you found out about yr problem : ohmy:

One of my friends is shortsighted, but her eyes are getting longsighted as she grows older... so one day she will have perfect vision before it goes back the other way... :lol:

It was just one of those "Ooh, I should get that looked at" moments... kinda like when my tooth started disintegrating :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:lol : Sorry.....but I know I'm lucky cause my mom had surgery on her eyes and my dad has glasses. I don't mind being the only one in my family to have 100% healthy 20/20 vision

*jealous* ... Well, at least I get to wear cool glasses... :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: and I"d be standing around the corner with a towel....

:lmao: Sorry, I got the most vivid mental picture.... :laugh:

Alisaura said:

:lmao: Sorry, I got the most vivid mental picture.... :laugh:

:eyebrow: to dry him off when NI has soaked him with the garden hose.... I don't know what YOU were thinking.... :tsk: PLEBAns...

I've glasses for tv and computer... hopefully nothing more :p

Galeongirl said:
:eyebrow: to dry him off when NI has soaked him with the garden hose.... I don't know what YOU were thinking.... :tsk: PLEBAns...

That is precisely what I was seeing, and I thought it was funny... :D I don't know what YOU were thinking! You're more of a PLEBAn than I am anyway :wink:

:lmao: oh no, don't go team up on ME!

:shifty: I was thinking something along the lines of getting him home, drying him off.... get him out of those wet clothes... :drool: and I didn't really think much furter than that...

*has TGBHF on repeat*

:grumpy: Why are all the songs I wanna play so damn hard? :scream: DAMN YOUR TALENT EDGE!

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: oh no, don't go team up on ME!

That was entirely unchoreographed, I assure you! :angel:

Come back GG! :sad: You don't want to go to that silly musical or ogle your sexy teacher....
Okay, that was a bit of a stretch. :lol:

Aww, I missed FionaConfusion... :wink:

haha it had much to do with me not being bothered to read to the top of the page - i was all "what's going on....*post*......*reads rest of page*.......oh" :eek: :lol:

Might want to check the place for hidden cameras first... stalkers aside, I think some PLEBAns might be tempted if you go around saying things like that... :lol: :wink:

:yawn: Goodnight! :wave:

I hate those "friends" :madwife:

I'm doing good, thanks. I'm going out to dinner tonight with some friends, and I'm really looking forward to it. :D

I think she has deserted us. I am cry. :sad:

1.gif

Back
Top Bottom