Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be near you???

I might go to LA next tour .....

Well it'd be warm and theres a fun california crowd if we ventured out there. :drunk: Imagine lining up and sunbathing at the same time. :hyper:

If i ever won the lottery the first things im gonna do is buy a house in UK, buy house in TO and a house somewhere warm. LA or Florida. All i need to do now is win. :happy::lmao:

for the sunshine silly
:no: DOES NOT WANT!!!! I could never live in So Cal. Being rasied in San Francisco, I was taught to hate So Cal. I love the rain and the clouds. So if we do move, it'll probably be to the UK.

:hyper:

Oh, expect a MAJOR gathering in Los Angeles when they visit.....

Count me in :hyper:!!!!!!!! Does your wife mind a bunch of PLEBAns crashing on your floor?

Con's sound so much fun. :up: Sounds like you enjoyed the ones you went to :) I saw some online stuff on youtube for Dragon Con, which is where Ali went didn't she last year?! All the dressing up and the after parties seem to be great fun. :up:

Whats a world Con Dazz? Does it have loads of different things going on? Ie not just anime or sci fi etc

AH.... Dragon Con... heard about that over the years from other friends!

A World :heart: Con is a mix of Science Fiction/ Fantasy/ Horror/ Anime/ and Real Science Panels, Displays, Art Show, Costume contest (plus Hall Costumes), Dealer's Room, Movies & TV showngs (including for upcoming projects - I have a button for the <then> upcoming first Matrix Film), The Guest of Honor in Writing, and a GoH in Art.
IT's either held in The States, England, Europe, possibly Australia and I know Japan has campaigned for one , but don't know if they one it yet.

... can't WAIT until I can afford to go to one again..........

I still have only attended one of the ? 3 1/2 days it goes.:drool::drool:

They were BOTH great.
But the Philly one turned out to be "weirded out" in retrospect because it was early Sept 2001.
After a just a few days of enjoying the memories, and looking at all the goodies I brought home--but NOT YET ENOUGH TIME to meet up with all my friends who'd be interested in hearing about it 9-11 happened.

I basically totally FORGOT about it.
Then while reorganizing papers and stuff the next year, I came across the "programing booklet" for it, wondered WHY I had forgotten it, THEN remembered, and then BURST into tears!

:no: DOES NOT WANT!!!! I could never live in So Cal. Being rasied in San Francisco, I was taught to hate So Cal. I love the rain and the clouds. So if we do move, it'll probably be to the UK.

Yep we have rain and clouds :lol:

Count me in :hyper:!!!!!!!! Does your wife mind a bunch of PLEBAns crashing on your floor?

He'll send her on vacation somewhere :lol:

Not when Jem & I was :tsk:

That was an awesome holiday :sigh:

Jem it's hard to believe that 3 years ago we were excited about that trip :sigh:

Yeah we had the best.time.ever. Meeting VP, Sarah, Bri, Drea, SG, Ruff, Fly ( and of course in Chicago GG, Mr GG Weldy and Jobob) ( I hope i got everyone in there am half asleep :lol: ). THE balcony :ohmy: , free drinks, bird pecking a pole, the coach drivers faces in TO, the cake in chicago, meeting edge on my birthday. Everyone in the ellipse for my birthday. VP appearing out of nowhere during Wild Horses, us all squeeing and then her disappearing into the crowd. :lmao::love:

Last but certainly not least, Wild and mines Retirement. :lmao::love:

3 years. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom