Pleba Girls Party - Bumping & grinding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it :grumpy:

I love a couple in their late 80's living in another local authority who made the news because they refused to pay it and we're threatened with jail (in their case £40 a year)

Her argument : "I won't be around to see it"

:lol: Good on them for standing up for themselves. I'd probably just pay it so as not to get thrown in jail. :reject:

<------ Good but frustrated citizen. :lmao:

I can't believe though they would even consider throwing them in jail, they're in there 80's, they shouldn't even threaten them. Theres bigger problems in the world.

Menorca, a place called Cala N Bosh. I hope its hot and sunny, i look healthier with a tan. :lmao: I could so live somewhere warm. :drool: Its rained for about 2 weeks straight here, i have forgotten what the sun looks like. :angry:

Sun??? :scratch::shrug:

Sounds nice

I'm off to reland for 3 days for my BIL wedding at end of October :drool:

Although i'll not see Dublin :madwife:

Thanks. :) They had a little baby pool aswell which was always so warm, me and my friends used to try lie in it until the life guard chucked us out. :lmao:

:lol::lol:

:scream: I just found out that Amber Benson and Mercedes McNab ( 2 Buffy cast members ) will be at this thing called collectormania in Milton Keynes while im on holiday. I would so loved to have gone to meet them. Earlier this year before i realised this convention things went on i missed Anthony Head and James Marsters. :grumpy::scream: Next year if they come i will be there. :hyper::crossesfingers: Buffy :heart:

aaawwww, phooie...

I don't know what happened to the Fall [Nov] mediazine con I've gone to for a bunch of years. Not listed last Nov.
I don't know if the woman with 2 or 3 other women friends got sick, gave up, some OTHER family problems...etc :(

:lol: Good on them for standing up for themselves. I'd probably just pay it so as not to get thrown in jail. :reject:

<------ Good but frustrated citizen. :lmao:

I can't believe though they would even consider throwing them in jail, they're in there 80's, they shouldn't even threaten them. Theres bigger problems in the world.

I should see what happened about that :lol:

My council threaten youif your tax is a day late....:madwife:

I'm sure these councillors have no common sense :tsk:

Menorca, a place called Cala N Bosh. I hope its hot and sunny, i look healthier with a tan. :lmao: I could so live somewhere warm. :drool:

Sounds like that is in Spain?

Its rained for about 2 weeks straight here, i have forgotten what the sun looks like. :angry:

:yuck: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd go half-bonkers!!!

Dazz could almost :no: never live in either Seattle, or Merry Ole England, because of all that grey & rainy weather!!!:huh:

:lol::lol:

aaawwww, phooie...

I don't know what happened to the Fall [Nov] mediazine con I've gone to for a bunch of years. Not listed last Nov.
I don't know if the woman with 2 or 3 other women friends got sick, gave up, some OTHER family problems...etc :(

I know, i always find out too late. I'm not sure about the others goin back next year but it seems James Marsters ( Spike :drool: ) does these things most often so i might get to see him. Fingers crossed. :D Just need to then find someone crazy enough to go wait in line with me. :crazy:

Its a shame the one you used to go to doesn't run anymore. I just googled, can't seem to find anything. :(

Sounds like that is in Spain?

:yuck: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd go half-bonkers!!!

Dazz could almost :no: never live in either Seattle, or Merry Ole England, because of all that grey & rainy weather!!!:huh:

100% right, its spain. :D Its an island of mainland spain, part of the baleric islands.

Yeah the weather sucks. :crazy: I'm much happier in sunny weather. :love:

But I have been to 2 World Cons!!! :hyper::love::hyper:

one in Baltimore & one in Philly

In FACT the one in Baltimore... I got to vote (went to the City Con Parties- those Fan-run SF fans wanting to put one on in their cities) for Philly , which won.

Con's sound so much fun. :up: Sounds like you enjoyed the ones you went to :) I saw some online stuff on youtube for Dragon Con, which is where Ali went didn't she last year?! All the dressing up and the after parties seem to be great fun. :up:

Whats a world Con Dazz? Does it have loads of different things going on? Ie not just anime or sci fi etc

100% right, its spain. :D Its an island of mainland spain, part of the baleric islands.

See, some USA'ers actually know something about something other than our 50 states (and some USA'ers don't know much about them, either! :laugh: #Pathetic# :tsk:, actually.)

Yeah the weather sucks. :crazy: I'm much happier in sunny weather. :love:

even after 3 days of gray here in the NYC area..... I'm like : waiting: Come ON already!!!! > insert SHINEYSUNsmilie: here < :D :D

See, some USA'ers actually know something about something other than our 50 states (and some USA'ers don't know much about them, either! :laugh: #Pathetic, actually)

even after 3 days of gray here in the NYC area..... I'm like : waiting: Come ON already!!!! > insert SHINEYSUNsmilie: here< :D :D

From your posts you probably know more about Europe, Dazz than some Europeans would do. :D :up:

Yeah i hate wet, grey weather. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom