Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

:yikes:

*has nasty realisation*

In less than 12 hours from now, I'll have my GCSE results!!! :shocked:

Still. shitting. a. brick.

you will be fine clonequad, i have faith in you :yes::hug:

its normal to be nervous

*has flash back to when i got my GCSE results 5 years ago* :ohmy: is it that long ago i feel old now :|

:laugh:

Me? Cook?

As long as it says add water and/or micro-wave for ___ mins, I'm there for ya Dudette!!

Popcorn and re-heated coffee are my staples :wink:

The rest is fast food or something off the menu of Mr GG, not to be confused with the Mr. GG 'on' the menu :drool:

:wave: Hi Wild, my looooooovvvvvveeee slave........

VP's such an exhibitionist.....:drool: :love:

aaf.jpg

How Larry See's Himself

:laugh:!!!

brb
Dinner! :happy:

From an e-mail I just received from someone who runs an Arcade Fire fansite (that the only page of AF's lame official site promotes as having the best and most current news:

"9/17 and 9/14 aren't possible, they're in San Francisco on 9/17 and play Letterman on 9/14, 9/16 is possibly but not likely, as they play NYC on 9/15 and San Fran on 9/17, 9/12 is the only one that i could actually see them doing, but still, i was told that only the Montreal shows are the ones they planned on opening."

:eyebrow: :|

greeneyedgirl said:
Me? Cook?

As long as it says add water and/or micro-wave for ___ mins, I'm there for ya Dudette!!

Popcorn and re-heated coffee are my staples :wink:

The rest is fast food or something off the menu of Mr GG, not to be confused with the Mr. GG 'on' the menu :drool:

:wave: Hi Wild, my looooooovvvvvveeee slave........

I don't like cooking. If it weren't for the fact that I'd eventually reach 500 lbs, I'd have pizza every night. :drool: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I don't like cooking. If it weren't for the fact that I'd eventually reach 500 lbs, I'd have pizza every night. :drool: :lol:

I like to cook, I just don't like to eat it if I do :huh:

and right now, I couldn't cook if I wanted to.......No kitchen :laugh:
Mr GG put the new micro in the laundry room :eyebrow: with an extension cord :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:
From an e-mail I just received from someone who runs an Arcade Fire fansite (that the only page of AF's lame official site promotes as having the best and most current news:

"9/17 and 9/14 aren't possible, they're in San Francisco on 9/17 and play Letterman on 9/14, 9/16 is possibly but not likely, as they play NYC on 9/15 and San Fran on 9/17, 9/12 is the only one that i could actually see them doing, but still, i was told that only the Montreal shows are the ones they planned on opening."

:eyebrow: :|

:grumpy:

aww i wanted to see them aswell :|

Back
Top Bottom