Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is for you VP :lol:

IMG_0235.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: My oh my. Alright finally I got the plastic off!

What is this white paper cd insert about??

What should I watch first? I'm overwhelmed.

*hold me* :sad:

STAY!!!! Then the commentary for Stay!!!! Then come back and tell us what you thought before proceeding!!! :)

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: My oh my. Alright finally I got the plastic off!

What is this white paper cd insert about??

What should I watch first? I'm overwhelmed.

*hold me* :sad:

First this has to be said...Get down with your hot self! :drool: Okay just had to get that out of my system. :wink: I promise to keep my hands to myself. :giggle:

Definetly watch Stay first!!!!! :drool:

Elessarian said:
It's my own fault...I working on about 18 hours for the whole week. :crazy:

I did finish In Conversation though (cuz why do I need to sleep...there's Bono to be read!) :wink: And you are right VP, his intelligence is off-the-charts. I always figured him for one of those genius types, but now I'm convinced. He got so deep and penetrating there at the that I think it actually gave me a headache. Plus, I love reading about all the little facets of him that were totally surprising...like his exercising, or as Assayas said "pedaling and sweating" in the gym in France. Who would've thought of all people *he* would have the discipline to work out. Hm.

18 hours :yikes:

i haven't finished my book yet but even though i'm only 111 pages into it his intelligence is amazing :ohmy: he makes me feel like a right dumbass :wink: :laugh:

thats one of the things i love about him, even though he is so hot hes really intelligent, he'd be really interesting to talk to :yes:though i'm not sure i'd be able to understand everything :lol:

bonoishot said:

18 hours :yikes:

i haven't finished my book yet but even though i'm only 111 pages into it his intelligence is amazing :ohmy: he makes me feel like a right dumbass :wink: :laugh:

thats one of the things i love about him, even though he is so hot hes really intelligent, he'd be really interesting to talk to :yes:though i'm not sure i'd be able to understand everything :lol:

He totally blew me away as well with his intellegence. I was so shocked at how much he understands when it comes to the world and politics. I figure the only things I can talk to him about are singing, Edun clothing, being a parent, and how hot he is. I figure he isn't gonna wanna discuss his hotness. :wink: :giggle:

Oh man Wild he is definetly a sweetheart! I hope you gave him something nice in exchange.

Elevator to the first floor! Going down anyone?! :reject: :evil:

Rereading pages...

Sorry I missed the R&H discussion....Hawkmoon... :drool:

Oooh Fly...nothing better than a new U2 dvd... :hyper: I'm sure if we were all over there we'd be fighting over the remote over what to watch. I'm fond of SIMYCGOO, One, Stay....aw hell, the whole damn thing. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom