Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's see what else I have here....

This is Sim Darren, Sim Larry (I changed his clothes to more elevation style so he didn't get confused with JT Larry) and Sim Sad_Girl Gossiping about Sim Edge
snapshot_cfae331c_cfb5efe2.jpg

*rereading last pages*

VP, I'm with you on the Electrical Storm analysis...Larry looks a little, well, stank. :wink:

SG, sorry to hear about a bad night. :( I hope you are feeling better now. Btw, I LOVE the Sim Paul!! :lmao:

DG!!! :hug:

:lmao: Actually, I think this new edition I just got does have a vending machine sort of thing for the town/store areas, but it's not food... it's like MP3 players and Cell phones

VP - It does sound surprising that i'm able to stay up but i as explaining earlier that it was taking me a long while to type my message in, but because of the closeness to the concerts, i wanted to try&stay to mention a few things, but normally i would have went for a lie down! I got one a while back&immediately logged off! I've had these migraines since i was about 13&I always would lie in a dark room but now at times i can still walk around or do some normal stuff but i spose it's not good for my eyes to be in front of the comp screen with a migraine! :tsk:

SG! I finally kiss B? Oh for that to be me at the concert next week!
They're all great as usual! :wink:

Well, like i was saying i'm going now to get my sleep so see you girls tom nite if you're on&thanx for your concern! :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: Actually, I think this new edition I just got does have a vending machine sort of thing for the town/store areas, but it's not food... it's like MP3 players and Cell phones

But it's a vending machine right? :hyper:

Everytime I see a vending machine all I think is "my goodness my guinness!" :lmao:

E!! :hug:

Night Susan! :hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Sad_Girl said:
And to take the rest of the burden off of Bono, I also added this guy... (I only hope he doesn't steal us all away from all four guys :lmao: )

Sim Paul McGuinness!
snapshot_4fb5d7af_2fb5d7b0.jpg

SG you are really sick and twisted! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
VP - It does sound surprising that i'm able to stay up but i as explaining earlier that it was taking me a long while to type my message in, but because of the closeness to the concerts, i wanted to try&stay to mention a few things, but normally i would have went for a lie down! I got one a while back&immediately logged off! I've had these migraines since i was about 13&I always would lie in a dark room but now at times i can still walk around or do some normal stuff but i spose it's not good for my eyes to be in front of the comp screen with a migraine! :tsk:

I remember you having to leave in the past because of them. :( :( Hopefully you'll get up tomorrow and feel back to normal. :hug:

Elessarian said:
*rereading last pages*

VP, I'm with you on the Electrical Storm analysis...Larry looks a little, well, stank. :wink:

SG, sorry to hear about a bad night. :( I hope you are feeling better now. Btw, I LOVE the Sim Paul!! :lmao:

DG!!! :hug:

Stank :drool: My kinda man. Except I suspect two stank people together would be disaster.

Okay this is just creepy. I was looking for Sims 2 on Amazon. I've never bought anything U2 related on there and they just suggested that I buy Million Dollar Hotel! :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Okay this is just creepy. I was looking for Sims 2 on Amazon. I've never bought anything U2 related on there and they just suggested that I buy Million Dollar Hotel! :lol:

They sensed the active U2 chip in your brain and zeroed in on it.

My U2 chip has been going crazy for a few months now!!

Well this sucks but I have to shower and hit the sack soon. I work at 7 tomorrow until 4 :sad: And I might be going to my grandma's in Toronto until Monday so I won't be able to come on here :sad: :sad:

Bye for now all! :hug: I will be thinking of you and your smuttiness the entire time *tear* lol :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Well this sucks but I have to shower and hit the sack soon. I work at 7 tomorrow until 4 :sad: And I might be going to my grandma's in Toronto until Monday so I won't be able to come on here :sad: :sad:

Bye for now all! :hug: I will be thinking of you and your smuttiness the entire time *tear* lol :wink:

We'll miss you while you're gone!! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

Have a good weekend anyway, Fly :hug: Talk to you soon!

Elessarian said:

....Or maybe it would by explosive....

VP: "Fine, be that way!"

L: "Fine, I will!"

VP: "Fine!"

L: "Fine!"

*pause*

L: "So...you got anywhere to be right now?"

:wink:

Yes, just like that. A romance of the century in the making, for sure. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Is it wrong that I still want the original Bono? We have such great memories together. The hottub. *sigh* Jamming together...tickling...

I'm such a loser. :reject:

:lmao:

:lol: Sim VP was thinking about original Bono the whole time the JT era group were visiting... she didn't even hardly talk to JT Bono :lmao:

**Edit: Oh, except for when she was drooling over JT Adam :yes: :giggle:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

You're leaving? For the whole weekend?? :sad: :sad:

The real world interfering - :mad:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom