PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Thanks. :hug: that's okay...probably won't be any solution, anyway.

Believe it or not, my whole problem can be traced back to a man, too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boy men are just a pain in the ass tonight. :laugh:

We definetly all need to go on a nice long cruise! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks. :hug: that's okay...probably won't be any solution, anyway.

Believe it or not, my whole problem can be traced back to a man, too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mine too. Well, my father tonight actually.

Daddy issues. Not fun. :slant: :sigh:

Elessarian said:
Oooh, I'll have to remember the flip-flop next time I get sass from my brother. :wink:

Just beware if you actually do it, if you do it to hard, it can leave a welt. :ohmy: :lol:

Best advice...is do it and run like hell! :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Mine too. Well, my father tonight actually.

Daddy issues. Not fun. :slant: :sigh:

:hug: DG, daddy issues are always the worst. My father is not exactly a great guy. We have about 20 years worth of shite to go to counseling about. It was just easier to move 500 miles away. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: DG, daddy issues are always the worst. My father is not exactly a great guy. We have about 20 years worth of shite to go to counseling about. It was just easier to move 500 miles away. :lol:

Awww :hug:

I wouldn't even know where to begin with mine. :|

:mad:

I'm too bummed to even use my favourite angry smiley. I kinda like him, and so he can only be used in mock anger situations.

Anyway, gonna go out and console myself with some ice cream. Thanks for listening to me rant. Be back in a bit. :hug:

Russty Cat said:

We really are all in the same boat tonight. I haven't spoken to my dad in 10 years. :(

Elessarian said:

We really are all in the same boat tonight. I haven't spoken to my dad in 10 years. :(

That sucks E! I honestly thought things were getting better with my dad, but earlier this year they just went totally into the crapper. I've finally decided that he is just never going to be the father that I had hoped for and I've given up. I only keep a relationship with my parents going so that my girls have some kind of contact with them. But my father never calls me or has any kind of contact. I always go thru my mother. My father called me once in the 8 years we have lived here. And it was to ask my husband a mechanical question. :sigh:

Welcome back SG :hug:

My Oak 1 tickets were $350 for seated ones. I wish I had gotten GAs but I got shut out by stupid ticketmaster. All they offered were the damn expensive seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom