PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we saw Steel Magnolas [now i have to borrow the vid so i can catch the dialogue i' missed. Very good.

ANd we had like 7th row seats right in the center...

when we sat down i said to 1 friend [an she told me to tell my other frend]

" *WOW* IF i had seats like THIS for U2, I'd ALREADY be a puddle of goo before the show even started!:drool: :drool: :drool:

for those who don't know *me*... I started being a U2 Fan just before they came to the USA for the first time [fall 80], because a very postive LIVE concert review reLondon Marque Club show by a music ed/paer I trusted alerted me.

Then my fanship was pretty well cemented between hearing IWF/OOC single on punk/new wave local radio in ?Spring 81 and reading a whole interview w them in the same paper. I was very impressed with their thots/feelings about audiences and performing live! Iad already been surious Fan of The Who, Bruce Springsteen & Patti Smith Group...ALL extroidinary live performers- beyond the Magic of their Music& Sing.

And I've seen all of these people and many, many other bands often good to fantastic seats Or ALLOWED back-in-the-day {70- early 80's y} to run up to the first row ailse to TAKE photos!

But for U2 I {and friends have never eer gotten good seats , let alone EXCEllent seats and of course they DON'T allow you to run up to the 1 row with a camera anymore {course GA makes that probably not really possible either....:sigh:}

so I'm STILL LOOKING FOR my penultimate u2 experience being Waaaaayy up close AT LAST!!! :drool: :drool: No idon't have Fall tix yet. AND with a CAMERA!!!!

Ok, this is what I was trying to post originally when things started screwing up... and it proves how utterly bored I was while trying to fight with my ISP :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I'd love to see your hair! What color did you do?

Men can suck big time sometimes. At least I know he isn't having an affair. He is just a work-aholic and when he doesn't want to deal with crap with me, he just works more. I think he is just upset that we can't have anymore kids. He has been pissed off since I told him that the doctors said its a no go. I don't think he is really mad at me, just pissed off in general. But I get to deal with all the crap! :mad:

:hug: That sucks Russty. It's so hard when you're both having to deal with something, but one person refuses to deal with it as a team.

My hair is Light red... it's the exact shade of red I have ttime and time again to get but never managed to end up with. :lol: this time I was trying for a strawberry blonde and ended up with a coppery red :shrug:
hairscan.jpg

elysithea said:
I have dial up, and always get booted after four hours or so. :mad:

I feel your pain. :hug:

:lol:

Actually I have Broadband...so my connection is good...my problem was that I tried to put a U2 picture on my Photobucket...and I pressed the wrong button...and AOL froze on me....so I had to reboot the computer....then the problems happened....I couldn't get the SIGN ON screen up...so I had to reboot the computer two more times until I got the chance to log myself in.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Actually I have Broadband...so my connection is good...my problem was that I tried to put a U2 picture on my Photobucket...and I pressed the wrong button...and AOL froze on me....so I had to reboot the computer....then the problems happened....I couldn't get the SIGN ON screen up...so I had to reboot the computer two more times until I got the chance to log myself in.

Oh, I wish I had DSL or Broadband, but I know they don't offer DSL in my area. :(

Okay, I'm back. Emergency computer situation. That reminds me, I was drinking wine the other night and I tried to say position and situation at the same time and came up with posituation.

Anyway, :hug: 's to everyone. I emailed you back VP, but I prolly don't make much sense either. I'm working on a paper assignment for my class of zombies. They'll prolly get the handout tomorrow and be like "We have to buy U2 tickets?"
:huh:

Elessarian said:
Okay, I'm back. Emergency computer situation. That reminds me, I was drinking wine the other night and I tried to say position and situation at the same time and came up with posituation.

Anyway, :hug: 's to everyone. I emailed you back VP, but I prolly don't make much sense either. I'm working on a paper assignment for my class of zombies. They'll prolly get the handout tomorrow and be like "We have to buy U2 tickets?"

Yea...I doubt the parents of your class of zombies would to happy to oblige....if you get my drift.

Weldy, Black hair is a toughie. It's an appealing color but once you have it, there's no changing it! I had a good friend in high school who dyed his normally sandy blonde hair black, and he wore it fairly long, too... actually, sort of Bono length come to think of it :hmm: and after like two weeks he hated it! but he refused to get it cut, either :huh: he was very frustrated

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy, Black hair is a toughie. It's an appealing color but once you have it, there's no changing it! I had a good friend in high school who dyed his normally sandy blonde hair black, and he wore it fairly long, too... actually, sort of Bono length come to think of it :hmm: and after like two weeks he hated it! but he refused to get it cut, either :huh: he was very frustrated

Yea....but I usually get my hair cut....I usually like my hair short (like in the picture I gave you for my SIMS character)....really long hair would only drive me :coocoo: after a while.

You are right about the not changing the black hair color bit....I had this for almost a year and I love it better than my orginal hair color (which is a wheat brown hair)

Last edited:
Elessarian said:

That would be a solution. Make them come up with creative ways of finding low cost U2 tickets. Tell them it's about social policy and the free market economy, or something. :lol:

elysithea said:

Stuck it in the scanner??? :lmao:

Hey, it turned out really good, though! I like it! :D

Hi Eless. :hug:

(...wonders if she can reach 500 posts tonight....):hmm:

:lol: Yeah, at least it's a flat bed scanner and not one which you feed sheets through like a printer or fax :lol:

And I think you can do it :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom