Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
*sends the Aussies & NZ'r Extreme A/C*
Ack... you can turn it off now... temp went from 34C yesterday to 21C today. :lol:

bonoishot said:
Yeah im doing a quick trip to dublin for the premiere. Wish me luck. :hyper::hyper:
:ohmy: Good luck!!!
Jem :hug:

WildHoney said:
Where's the Aussie Posse?? Are all you US girls cramming in as much U23D as possible?? Has Edge kidnapped you all in his spaceship??
I was at the movies, watching Sweeney Todd...

No sign of Edge, sadly.

bonoishot said:
Sorry i haven't been around much lately RL caught up with me i guess. Missed my gals so much though. :sad:

Just a quickie before i head to the airport to catch a flight to Dublin. :ohmy:

:shifty:

Yeah im doing a quick trip to dublin for the premiere. Wish me luck. :hyper::hyper:

:shock: GOOD LUCK GEM!!!!! we want details!!!

:rockon: finally got my blue belt!

:cute: and prettyboy congratulated me and shook my hand... hee hee

:D I got taped too today by his gf, so perhaps that'll end up on youtube some day!

:reject: and today I was so tired, when I got home at 2pm from school, I lied on my bed to get a nap of an hour or so... then my mom woke me at 6 for dinner :lmao:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:rockon: finally got my blue belt!

:cute: and prettyboy congratulated me and shook my hand... hee hee

:D I got taped too today by his gf, so perhaps that'll end up on youtube some day!

:reject: and today I was so tired, when I got home at 2pm from school, I lied on my bed to get a nap of an hour or so... then my mom woke me at 6 for dinner :lmao:

:applaud: :hyper: Well done

*proudplebansister*

GG on you tube :drool:

:grumpy: No. Damn it.

Actually, I had no idea there was one, but as I'm STUCK IN THIS STUPID BUILDING ALL GODDAMN NIGHT I would've missed it anyway.

:crazy: Today's been interesting.

Back
Top Bottom