Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah well, I don't have any hot Irishmen around here to give me a work out .... :p

What am I supposed to do in winter when it's dark when I get home? :wink:

... yeah, that was the other thing I meant to do tonight :reject:

I need an early night, I think... going out for dinner after work tomorrow, so I want to leave early... which means getting in early... blah.

Alisaura said:
... yeah, that was the other thing I meant to do tonight :reject:

I need an early night, I think... going out for dinner after work tomorrow, so I want to leave early... which means getting in early... blah.

ohh well off to bed with you then ! :hug:

Hey Gals :hug:

Everything is alright - I'm just tired a lot and overwhelmed with preparations and Dr's appointments, etc... sorry I haven't checked in more; I have missed you all!

GG - ATU is out on DVD here but at the moment I'm strapped for cash and can't afford to buy it. Maybe it will come out on Pay-per-view so I can rent it sometime soon though (Fingers crossed!)

How've you been? :heart: :hug:

the baby and I are both getting big, GG :lol:
:camera:

Do you get a Spring break for school? Both standard K-12 schools and Universities have theirs coming up in the next couple of weeks here

Last edited:
I'm sorry hon :hug: I was hoping you had one, seeing how tired you are.

I hate to post and run but I have a serious craving for pasta salad and have to go to the store to get the ingredients - hopefully I can get them all in one stop, come back home and be eating it within a couple of hours :drool:

If I don't fall asleep after that, I will hopefully be back here for awhile :heart:

Back
Top Bottom