Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
ok, it's towards the end, starts with "who's to know....and ending with I know that this is not goodbye"
on my version that's 6:31-6:46 but it could be different
It'll depend on which Sydney show it's from, I guess... there were three shows in Sydney last year (lucky bastards)...

*edit*
I think it must be Sydney3... I have the song, and the times match what Molly posted... I'll upload it for you, GG!

*edit2*
Ta-dah...
http://download.yous endit.com/F0A9B2A60C2A575B
I'd forgotten how huge this file is... 18MB!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
put it this way Ali,
i'm working out of 4 diarys and have 2 mobiles on 24/7, staff contacting me as early as 630 am and as late as 11 pm :crack:

im doing my xmas shopping online .

im hanging in there with the help of alcohol and the glory of Bono. and never forget the plebans ! :hug:

Alisaura said:

It'll depend on which Sydney show it's from, I guess... there were three shows in Sydney last year (lucky bastards)...

*edit*
I think it must be Sydney3... I have the song, and the times match what Molly posted... I'll upload it for you, GG!

*edit2*
Ta-dah...
http://download.yous endit.com/F0A9B2A60C2A575B
I'd forgotten how huge this file is... 18MB!! :ohmy:

:ohmy: that's huge!

:shifty: tee hee!

:wink: I'll cut it, and put it in Molly's thread :)

My friend emailed this cartoon to me....for some reason it made me think of Ravelry.....etc.....:giggle:

72494999.jpg

P.S. Can you please bring me back some duty free Irishmen please....preferably the brand U2....favourite flavours are Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam.....if you can't get all of them I'll settle for the Bono......:evil:

WildHoney said:
GLUEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :love::heart:

Unfortunately I don't think duty free Bono's are available at the moment :madwife:

You have a PM :flirt:

Well ok, maybe he's not duty free....his duty will be keepin him up all hours.....so what about a duty obligated Bono :flirt:

:kiss: Got your pm :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom