Pleba Girls Party: Adam's FROing us a PARTAYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink: ofcourse there's left, my dad would notice if it all were gone no...

:lol: well he said he didn't mind me drinking some ocasionally...and this is the first time since summer I drank alcohol(besides the occasional Guinness ofcourse) so yea he won't mind

:sexywink: Come over and you'll get some ofcourse!

:drool: Now Playing : Beautiful - Christina Aguilera...

:shifty: You know who played that for me one day... :cute: and I just noticed the song, said Beautiful, and he just grinned at me :love:
this song will always remind me of him :love:

Mollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Glueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I hope you girlies are being good. Me, I'm still swooning over the RHMT vid..... *sweaty Bono thoughts*.... Just watched L A Memorial Coliseum '87 vid.... My, but the guys are hawt..:drool:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Now Playing : Beautiful - Christina Aguilera...

:shifty: You know who played that for me one day... :cute: and I just noticed the song, said Beautiful, and he just grinned at me :love:
this song will always remind me of him :love:

Aw, GG. Don't go getting all sappy on us. Go back to Mofo! "MexiCo... MexiCo...."

:lmao: I'm already WAY over RHMT... all because a certain guy...

:wink:

:uhoh: well Molly, I'm afraid I don't ahve sydney... :lol: oh wait, I DO!

Just found out I got that... ok I'll try cutting it... is it the solo?

youvedonewhat said:
Mollyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Glueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I hope you girlies are being good. Me, I'm still swooning over the RHMT vid..... *sweaty Bono thoughts*.... Just watched L A Memorial Coliseum '87 vid.... My, but the guys are hawt..:drool:

Good?? Nope, never good, good is boring. My mother always taught me to say I'm fine....never good..... :evil:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: I'm already WAY over RHMT... all because a certain guy...

:wink:

:uhoh: well Molly, I'm afraid I don't ahve sydney... :lol: oh wait, I DO!

Just found out I got that... ok I'll try cutting it... is it the solo?

I don't think it was the solo I decided on, even though I considered that because that solo is perfectly amazing.

zuropa_fit said:

Aw, GG. Don't go getting all sappy on us. Go back to Mofo! "MexiCo... MexiCo...."

:lol: well I was listening to the MTV EMA version of Mofo! Best live version evar!!!!

:rockon:

:lol: now playing: Jij bent zo - Jeroen verboom
:wink: try youtubing it, it's a pretty awesome song... cover from some italian one...
after this I'll cut Molly's song!

love2bmama said:

that would be awesome GG! The part I want (it was hard to choose!) is from 6:31 to 6:46 :hug: thanks!

for me this is part of the solo... I'm not sure if we have the same version of the song :scratch:
what's exactly the part you want? if it has lyrics, let me know, guitar parts, lemme know :lol: I need a bit of details here!

Molly, if you get back, can you PM me the version you have of Kite with the timing you want me to cut? :) that'll be easier... you could upload it to www.yous endit.com or a similiar site :)

:yawn: I'm gonna go off I think

Galeongirl said:

for me this is part of the solo... I'm not sure if we have the same version of the song :scratch:
what's exactly the part you want? if it has lyrics, let me know, guitar parts, lemme know :lol: I need a bit of details here!

ok, it's towards the end, starts with "who's to know....and ending with I know that this is not goodbye"
on my version that's 6:31-6:46 but it could be different

Back
Top Bottom