Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Bri! It's just that i said hi&asked what youthought of ruff maybe coming to where i live&i couldn't see any sign of a reply!

I can't believe i might be spending some time with her next month!!!! :D :heart: I will be like this when i see her: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:lmao:

susan, i just checked schedules. i think if i *fly* from glasgow back to london it will be much better. ryanair.com has a fare for 11 pounds!!!! can this be true????

dazz, 100% sicilian :macdevil:

gotta go don't want to spent any more $ here than i have to
THis one is 3 blks from home...closes same time as library BUT i ogt on earlier tofday at librry.... so my 2 sessions were up earlier

:hug:s to all!!!! see you tom....& thurs...be well

£11!!!!!!!! That's a HUGE bargain! That would be a lot better than thetrain cos as i was saying the earliest train to London is normally 7 Am! Not unless you're on a sleeper train - but that would leave too early! :huh:

What an excellent plan Bri!! I bet he'd give you a big kiss if he saw your wonderful watercoulour!! :yes: :up:

susanp6 said:
£11!!!!!!!! That's a HUGE bargain! That would be a lot better than thetrain cos as i was saying the earliest train to London is normally 7 Am! Not unless you're on a sleeper train - but that would leave too early! :huh:
yeah, there was one at 5:50 or something but i then have to get from the station to heathrow...if i fly i just have to get from the ryanair airport (stansted?) to heathrow, which will be easier. and man, that price is just amazing.

Why? Don't you want to get excited over B!!!! :sexywink: :lol:

You're def rite ruff - It would speed things up a good deal, i believe if you went to Stansted&then on to Heathrow! It's just that for the pleasure of it it's good to get the train! But when you speak of tight schedules like that - Well! That's very different eh?!

Stansted is about 50 miles north of London, i believe so hopefully you'd have an hr or so to spare i reckon!

Hi Russty! :wink: I really should be in bed now, but imortant conversation happening here! :D

susanp6 said:
Why? Don't you want to get excited over B!!!! :sexywink: :lol:

You're def rite ruff - It would speed things up a good deal, i believe if you went to Stansted&then on to Heathrow! It's just that for the pleasure of it it's good to get the train! But when you speak of tight schedules like that - Well! That's very different eh?!

Stansted is about 50 miles north of London, i believe so hopefully you'd have an hr or so to spare i reckon!

yes, if i take an early morning ( :yikes: ) flight from Glasgow it would give me plenty of time to get from Stansted to Heathrow. How much is the train from London to Glasgow? Gee, it might be cheaper to fly the morning after the show

(my apologies to everyone for talking itineraries w/ susan--it's faster than emailing her and I swear I'm done!)

ruff said she's 80% that she's coming to Glasgow to try for the concert&Imight be getting the train back up here with her after London!!!! :wink:

Back! :wave:

Ruff, I was reading back and I saw that you said you were sicilian. My father's side is Italian, but I think he might have some sicilian roots in his family.

ruff - When you book a ticket for London a week in advance it's really cheap, about £30 return! But if you're talking buying on or close to the day, it can come to double! The 7 day in advance ticket's called an apex&that's what i'd be buying for London!

It'd be great to get train fr. london to Glasgow with you tho'!

I read about AgentMissa doing that! She got B to sign her drawing too&it was damn good too! :yes:

Well if you read this ruff - I'm going to bed shortly so if i'm not here when you come back, i hope to hear more from you soon&maybe you can email me too with any definite details! :up:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi russty! How was your day?

My day was okay.....okay that's a complete lie...its been total crap. lol

I'm exhausted and Mr. Cat isn't coming home till late, so I'm trying to keep the kids busy for a bit. I made it to Sacramento okay and it only took 7 hours round trip. :| Then I got home to a message from my mom. She told me that I needed to call her, cuz my baby brother is back in the hospital. Which in english means that my brother who is schizophrenic and a drug addict either tried to kill himself again or got a bad dose of street drugs. :mad: So I'm here avoiding making the call. I needed to just have some peace for a few minutes before I deal with that crap.

But I'm hella excited about Susan and Ruff and I saw that Jules got a hold of some tickets as well! That makes me feel :D.

And did anyone get to the book signing today? It would make me feel better to know a Pleban got to give B a big squeeze today. ;)

Hey, Russty - I threw together a different collage of the differences in hair styles I've done :shifty: If you're interested. :lol: I'm trying to figure out how to post a link so not everyone has to look at it :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom