Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG! :shame: I like your pic! :wink:

It would be exciting Russty! ruff has been lovely to me on this website! She's a true friend! :yes: :)

I meant that for Russty - I'm just sobering up after drinking some wine! I keep having to write stuff carefully! Strong stuff!:drunk:

Russty Cat said:

My day was okay.....okay that's a complete lie...its been total crap. lol

I'm exhausted and Mr. Cat isn't coming home till late, so I'm trying to keep the kids busy for a bit. I made it to Sacramento okay and it only took 7 hours round trip. :| Then I got home to a message from my mom. She told me that I needed to call her, cuz my baby brother is back in the hospital. Which in english means that my brother who is schizophrenic and a drug addict either tried to kill himself again or got a bad dose of street drugs. :mad: So I'm here avoiding making the call. I needed to just have some peace for a few minutes before I deal with that crap.

But I'm hella excited about Susan and Ruff and I saw that Jules got a hold of some tickets as well! That makes me feel :D.

And did anyone get to the book signing today? It would make me feel better to know a Pleban got to give B a big squeeze today. ;)

:hug: I'm sorry Russty. My father is an alcoholic, and while it's not like your situation, I know what it's like to have a loved one deal with addiction.

My father was pretty much an alcoholic as well actually! He spent all of his money on smoking&drinking and promised to take us to Barbados, but never did :sad: :sad: :sad: The bastard! I've longed to go ever since!

SG I would love to see the picture! :D

Thanks for the support guys. Just knowing you guys are here makes it all bareable. And I'm not letting myself fall to pieces. I've dealt with stuff like this my whole life, so I'm just going to pray for my brother and once I know more details decide what needs to be done for him next. I have a feeling he has at least earned himself a few nights stay at the hospital, so he will be taken care of. He lives 500 miles away so its hard for me to do much of anything else.

Susan I'm so excited for you! i would love to meet any of you guys in real life. It would make my freakin year. hehe I've grown to love ya guys so much in the past few weeks. :heart: I expect to see pictures, of course. :wink:

Bri if your puter starts making sounds like chewbaca its not a good thing. lol

Just half a bottle of rose, but don't get me wrong Bri - I'd never turn into an alcoholic&i drink in moderation compared with some people out there, believe me!! :huh:

Ok, I guess the rest of you have to put up with seeing my gallery o' hair too; I'm limited in my understanding of internet language :reject:

I can't find any of the green hair (it was only for a little while way back in tenth grade) and my purple hair once scanned in actually just looks red :shrug: But this gives a little hint as to how often I screw around with my hair. These are my 'normal' do's

Lyndahair.jpg

Oh - I like the pic of you with your arm propped up against the wall SG! Oh god, walls! That's going to give Bri wicked thoughts!!

:ohmy:

I love all your hairstyles!! You have such a great face that you can do so many different things with your hair and it all looks good! I'm jealous! hehe :D

My old puter made Chewy noises right before it died. When they did the puter autopsy my puter guy said that it looked like Chewy had barfed inside my puter! ROFL! I had the puter in my old dining room which also double as my sewing room. There was so much fuzz and thread inside the tower of the puter that it finally killed the fan. :( I had unknowingly been causing my puter a slow painful death.

Oh golly&here was me just about to say i'm off to bed now! I really must go so if she does one - I'll read it tom nite! Nite SG&to whoever else is around! Hope to see more of you then Bri, hopefully! :wink:

:wave:

SG, love those pics!!!! :heart:

Susan, i'm gonna have to fly to Scotland. But i will be in Glasgow the night before the gig and want to spend evening with you! I'll email you my travel details--just booked it on ryanair. :hyper:

can't believe i'm gonna meet you--how cool is that??? and I hope I see Wild at Twickenham.

Now I just have to find tickets... :crazy:

gotta run girls, but i'll be back!

Russty Cat said:
I love all your hairstyles!! You have such a great face that you can do so many different things with your hair and it all looks good! I'm jealous! hehe :D

My old puter made Chewy noises right before it died. When they did the puter autopsy my puter guy said that it looked like Chewy had barfed inside my puter! ROFL! I had the puter in my old dining room which also double as my sewing room. There was so much fuzz and thread inside the tower of the puter that it finally killed the fan. :( I had unknowingly been causing my puter a slow painful death.

1.gif
you're just saying that cuz your so nice!

Most of those are old... I gainsed like fifty pounds after I got married (and I didn't even have a baby!) I'm working on losing that now :huh:

Thankfully it wasn't my computer, just the keyboard, but I know what you mean; I replaced the keyboard and was tearing the old one apart and it was clogged with cat hair :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom