Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
So does that mean you're saying you'd travel to Glasgow on the 20th then? If i were going to both then that's when i'd return!!
yes! we could chat on the train on the way to glasgow. i just have to make sure i'll have time to get from the train station in london to heathrow in time to make my flight. of course when i arrive in copenhagen that night i have to then take a looong train ride to the small town where the wedding is. this tour is gonna kill me, but I'll die happy :wink:

Glad to hear that your pups are doing well Bri! :) :cute: :hug:

You're way too modest ruff! You are incredibly stunning&VP was going on to us lastnite about having such a crush on you! :wink:

That sounds super chaotic&exhausting ruff! Phew! It's a close call!

DG; Good to hear your dog's appetite is better; did everything go ok today with the cops? (I mean, obviously it isn't something you WANT to do, but did it go smoothly enough?)
:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
DG; Good to hear your dog's appetite is better; did everything go ok today with the cops? (I mean, obviously it isn't something you WANT to do, but did it go smoothly enough?)

It went mostly OK. Most of the questions they asked were the same as what they asked Friday though. At times I felt like I was the one being investigated for a crime. :|

susanp6 said:

You're way too modest ruff! You are incredibly stunning&VP was going on to us lastnite about having such a crush on you! :wink:
it's a mutual crush! :heart: if we ever end up in the same town we'd stay up all night talking and talking and talking!

susan, we'd definitely have to go out for drinks in Glasgow. I'm staying someplace near the venue so if you drink too much you can just pass out at my place :wink: don't want you to be late for the show the next day!

susanp6 said:

OMG, don't tell her that! She's already afraid to stay in a hotel with me. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, don't tell her that! She's already afraid to stay in a hotel with me. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
i'll wear my body condom :laugh:

DG, I missed all this...are you ok?

daygloeyes2 said:

It went mostly OK. Most of the questions they asked were the same as what they asked Friday though. At times I felt like I was the one being investigated for a crime. :|

I know it does feel that way. The system is not set up for people who've been victimized; they really just have to go over things two or three times to make sure they have I's dotted and T's crossed. In the long run it's supposed to be for the benefit of the victim/prosecutor to make a strong case. It's beyond frustrating though :hug:

You mean you've actually booked a hotel nr Hampden already ruff? Wow! What do you drink? Do you normally drink a lot or are you more like Wild -She says she'd get drunk on 2 beers!!

Come back Bri, come back!! (She says in a Leo voice from Titanic!)

:giggle:

buttons sick? bad things with DG talking to the police? i feel silly for yammering on about sex with VP! :slant:

oh wow, u2 takes the stage in boston in 1 hour!!!

Ken's only in 2nd place, one more round to go tomorrow. :sad:

I :heart: Ken, my darling intellectual geek. :drool:

Gotta take Sarah to the mall before it closes...she's decided she' absolutely needs new jeans for tomorrow. :sigh:

BBL, girls. :hug:

bye VP...susan, no, haven't booked yet. have to work out a few other details first, but i'm 80% certain i'm going....i'm gonna get back on the phone w/ the airlines, but i'll be back :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
It's like some people don't see them as real human beings because they're so well known or whatever. they have all the same feelings (including awkwardness and shyness) as anyone; plus (And I've heard time and again how polite Adam is specifically) they want to be nice and not rude so rather than being comfortable telling them to back off, now he'll probably decide not to stop and meet fans the next time... :rant:

Thanks susan; I'm glad I'm not just seeming grouchy and someone else agrees with my reaction, too :grumpy:

I juist got backhere catching up
I didn't read ruffian's {u2 fan abaout "town"} adam mtg yet b/c i on a local cafe 4 only 30 mins {jumped from library after read Pyshcology today}

But when i met adam after SLN...I had heard aboout the problems at HQ w some fan's rushing at A...so I was Sooo caREFUl {and he seemed really ready to get into his car} that i just gently held out my hand to shake his and rhank him..

dazzledbylight said:

I juist got backhere catching up
I didn't read ruffian's {u2 fan abaout "town"} adam mtg yet b/c i on a local cafe 4 only 30 mins {jumped from library after read Pyshcology today}

But when i met adam after SLN...I had heard aboout the problems at HQ w some fan's rushing at A...so I was Sooo caREFUl {and he seemed really ready to get into his car} that i just gently held out my hand to shake his and rhank him..

See, that's nice. :D That's respectful

He seems like such a sweetie :heart:

It's hard to imagine being in their shoes, but I try to think about how I feel after working hard; and there's no doubt after watching them on stage that they should be exhausted from working hard) and imagine having a bunch of people wanting to crawl all over me... :bleh:

:yes: Gotcha VP! :wink:

ruff - That's quite a bit out of the city centre to stay near the venue! Hampden's about 6 miles away!

Sad_Girl said:

I know it does feel that way. The system is not set up for people who've been victimized; they really just have to go over things two or three times to make sure they have I's dotted and T's crossed. In the long run it's supposed to be for the benefit of the victim/prosecutor to make a strong case. It's beyond frustrating though :hug:

I know.:hug: But I just hope all of this isn't for nothing. :sigh:

'bout that pic of B w glass...

a woman I was talking to at MSG who seems to have seen U2 alot and said she was pulled on stage 6/21/e livation tour...said he was drunk when we all saw him.

how ever i didn't get that close to see...more like about say 10 - 7 ft away and that was dashing between a group of 40 fans to try and take photos and SAY hello/thanks vs 4ft at christies....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom