Pleba Girls: Crossing All Limbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

I could have sworn you've changed avatarrs two or three times in the last couple pages........

:scratch: Nope. Just once, like 30 minutes or so ago :shrug: I LOVED my Cillian Murphy Avi but as soon as I saw Larry in the sunglasses I knew I had to look at him every time I posted :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats right :yes: it's pretty easy once you start following the links. I was pleasantly surprised I didn't need to use PB for a custom avatar, but you do need PB for a Signature pic

O.K. Thanks a million times SG! :hug: :happy:

I'll be back in a minute! :hyper:

Diane L said:

Oh, that's because I'm an hour ahead of you time-zone wise. I'm in New York, so it's your birthday here already.

Sorry....I forgot about the time zone bit....I'm used to Chicago time...not New York time.

And plus I'm used to everyone sending their birthday wishes on GG's thread (which I'll get to in a bit)

:smackforhead:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
Woha I zoned out there :crack:

*snap out of it* :wink:

So no word on who's definitely opening for TO yet?

Your city's radio station got me all excited today when I heard on there that Arcade Fire is opening.

I did some investigating, and it turns out they're not. :madspit:

FM96 :mad:

VintagePunk said:

Your city's radio station got me all excited today when I heard on there that Arcade Fire is opening.

It was FM96 wasn't it? :angry: They always lie...those bastards. Maybe it'll be the Killers though? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

That's not fair, they got your hopes up!

I can't understand why the opening acts haven't been announced already...maybe they need to check if KOL is free...

:reject:

Btw, VP if you're still here... I saw your post about GBS being on CBC... the guy playing bass (assuming this wasn't old footage from before Daryl left) is Murray Foster :drool: One of the hottest - and snarkiest - bassists in TO :laugh:

Alright girls :yawn: Sadly I must go now if I want to be up and awake for the drive tomorrow. I'll be gone for about a week if anyone wonders where I am :wink: My aunt doesn't have a computer so my access to the Blue Crack will be cut off :sad: Have a wonderful week everyone and take care. :hug: Talk to you all when I return!

Back
Top Bottom