PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Clonelove: If I weren't getting used to it by now, it'd be downright frightening. It's like you read my thoughts when you write your caps. Too bad you're not male, because you know how to push my buttons. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really?
I wonder why that is...:wink:

:combust:

Cool cement..hot body....supple leather...hard wall...........:combust:

That's the one I showed you. :lol: My favourite part was the vivid leg thing. :combust: :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy ... now you're just rubbing it in :lol:

Well...sorry....It's been a long day....and even though I need some sleep for my 12.5 hour shift....I need my online time....and my Blue Screen time....and I can get by with 4 hours of sleep even though I will yawn like crazy during the day.....then again....this is Memorial Day weekend for me....so I won't remember my limited hours of sleep.

We seriously need a smiley that looks like the one on Yahoo Messanger. Its this great face with a nice round open mouth. hehe It looks like its ready to give someone a bj. :evil: Its used alot by my friend and I when we are talking about Eddie Vedder and Bono. lol

VintagePunk said:
:Clonelove: If I weren't getting used to it by now, it'd be downright frightening. It's like you read my thoughts when you write your caps. Too bad you're not male, because you know how to push my buttons. :lmao:

That's the one I showed you. :lol: My favourite part was the vivid leg thing. :combust: :combust:

:clonelove: :hug:
It is kinda scary.....:huh:......but good fun.
VP..are you my soulmate? :love:
:giggle:

I know you showed me Fly By night...and I love you forever for it :combust:
Vivid leg thing? Pls..remind me....my minds getting kinda foggy :combust:...clouded with smoke perhaps?

What is that thing people can do... Lucid Dreaming, I think it's called... you're supposed to be able to learn to control your dreams... it's meant to help utilize your sleep time to work out problems and stuff but boy that could be fun :combust:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...sorry....It's been a long day....and even though I need some sleep for my 12.5 hour shift....I need my online time....and my Blue Screen time....and I can get by with 4 hours of sleep even though I will yawn like crazy during the day.....then again....this is Memorial Day weekend for me....so I won't remember my limited hours of sleep.

Having to work that long is just not cool! :hug: And especially on a crazy weekend like this one. I wish you didn't have to. I know the money is cool, but loosing your sanity isn't. :heart:

I stopped working 6 years ago. *sigh* I held out hopes for so long that I would be able to go back. I worked for a non-profit company and loved really being able to help people. But sadly the doctors won't release me to ever return to work. But the goverment is really nice, they don't recognize auto-immune disease yet as a disability so I don't get any retirement or social security like I should. :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:clonelove: :hug:
It is kinda scary.....:huh:......but good fun.
VP..are you my soulmate? :love:
:giggle:

I know you showed me Fly By night...and I love you forever for it :combust:
Vivid leg thing? Pls..remind me....my minds getting kinda foggy :combust:...clouded with smoke perhaps?

I'll post it again for a couple of minutes, and then i'll take it down...i should post some of the others, too...some are funny.

Maybe we were a couple in a previous life?? :lmao: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Having to work that long is just not cool! :hug: And especially on a crazy weekend like this one. I wish you didn't have to. I know the money is cool, but loosing your sanity isn't. :heart:

I stopped working 6 years ago. *sigh* I held out hopes for so long that I would be able to go back. I worked for a non-profit company and loved really being able to help people. But sadly the doctors won't release me to ever return to work. But the goverment is really nice, they don't recognize auto-immune disease yet as a disability so I don't get any retirement or social security like I should. :mad:

Goverment: :madspit:

I lost my sanity four years ago when I got my job.....but at least I get two free movie passes per week....and I can get any movie poster I want.....without having to go online and having to pay for one.

Russty Cat said:

my brother had Common immuno deficiency syndrome and he got federal aid. That sucks that you can't

Sad_Girl said:
What is that thing people can do... Lucid Dreaming, I think it's called... you're supposed to be able to learn to control your dreams... it's meant to help utilize your sleep time to work out problems and stuff but boy that could be fun :combust:

I would love to be able to do that. Just to be able to go to places in your dreams that you have always wanted to see or be with different people it would be so nice.

I have such a hard time sleeping that I'm on sleeping pills that I take every night. Usually I sleep really well, but I took it with some other meds the other night and had like 5 nightmares! Scared the hell out of me, they seemed so real. I won't be doing that again. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I would love to be able to do that. Just to be able to go to places in your dreams that you have always wanted to see or be with different people it would be so nice.

I have such a hard time sleeping that I'm on sleeping pills that I take every night. Usually I sleep really well, but I took it with some other meds the other night and had like 5 nightmares! Scared the hell out of me, they seemed so real. I won't be doing that again. :giggle:

I have such vivid awful nightmares sometimes... seriously used to fuck me up in the head when I was younger :no: Horrible.

My mom has a book on lucid dreaming, I may have to borrow it

But, talking about dreaming :yawn: I'm off to bed for the night

:hug: goodnight to all :wave: sweet, sweaty dreams :wink:

SG I'm so glad your brother got aid, its really hard to do these days. My mom just won a very long court battle she was granted full disability for life. It was a huge pick me up for me. She worked for over 20 years in incredible pain, before she finally had to stop. And she didn't want to she was forced to by her doctors. People like that deserve to be treated with love and respect.

Weldy I have considered working at a movie theatre just for the perks like that, but my doctor said no way. He told me all the people I would come in contact with and all the standing would not be good.

I'm very good friends with the manager of the blockbuster we go to all the time. He is a sweet older guy who loves my kids. I told him if he ever needed part time help to let me know. He was very sweet and said he would and that he would be happy to let me sit and take lots of breaks so I could work for him. He knows I would just do it to get the free movies. The money would be a bonus.

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I have considered working at a movie theatre just for the perks like that, but my doctor said no way. He told me all the people I would come in contact with and all the standing would not be good.

And plus...if it gets busy...you would have to run around a whole lot...getting food and stuff like that.....and plus....if you are an usher....you would have to pick up dirty cups and stuff like that....so I would agree with your doctors on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom