PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I have to drive my dog to my p's and they live in St Louis, so I'll be on the road for about 5 hours. She is gonna stay with them while I'm on vacation.

Wanna go for a road trip?

So I'll be back around 5 or so.

See Ya!!

Dismantled said:
I"M BACK!!!! boy was lastnight amazing they played "Horses" ...what a amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were nearly on the rail the whole time!!!!! I am still high from everything and oh yeah..one more thing...

I MET BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have to go but I will give details later....GIRLS I MET BONO!!!!

OMG Dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave us hanging like that, get back in here and tell us!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

VP :hug:

Still waiting in hopes that someone will email me to offer a ride *g* Of course, the whole point of sending the email a week before the show was so that there'd be time to arrange things.. Mind you I'm not the world's most patient person, so the waiting's already killing me :laugh:

Drea...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Gabriel's original message about it made it sound like rides wouldn't be a problem. Seems like he's so enthused about getting people out to shows that he'll do all he can to help - such a cool guy. :cute: :)

GG...no mail yet...Canada doesn't get mail on Saturdays. We're in the dark ages of postal service. :madspit: :lol: Probably tomorrow.

Those caps last night make me want to ride someone. :shifty:

See ya later! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

If I had known that, I wouldn't have drank so much apple juice last night. :wink: :giggle:

*snickers* Mmhmm... Apple schnapps I'd believe, but not apple juice, Miss I Had 4 Shots And A Beer And A Half :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes, it was quite stupid of me. :sigh:

:yes: Quite.

Sarah's not a drinker - she's tried stuff, but hates the taste. The only thing she's ever remotely liked was this chocolate vodka stuff...I don't have a problem with her or any of her friends drinking as long as they're at someone's house and are going to stay in, and they're safe for the night. But if I ever caught any of them drinking and driving, I'd personally kick their asses, and they'd be grounded for five years. And I'd do the same to you, if I could reach your ass, that is. :)

Please don't do it again. I care about you, and don't want to see you hurt yourself, or someone else. :hug: :hug:

Drea said:

Yes it was :shame: Don't you do that again!

I know.I was planning on staying the night since I knew I'd be drinking. My mother called me at 11 and told me she wanted me home by 1 though. What was I going to tell her "I'm sorry, I'm drinking so I can't come home."? And I did stop drinking then and waited an hour or so to go home.

But still...:shame: on me. :|

*works on adding pics to photobucket account* It's clearly been too long since I've done this :lol: Holy cow do I have a lot of Adam pics - and that birthday thread didn't help any! :lmao: Guess I'll have to start making separate folders once I get everything in there...

Drea said:
*works on adding pics to photobucket account* It's clearly been too long since I've done this :lol: Holy cow do I have a lot of Adam pics - and that birthday thread didn't help any! :lmao: Guess I'll have to start making separate folders once I get everything in there...

:reject: I need to do the same. It takes me forever to find pics.

Oh, DG...I forgot to upload that file last night. :reject: But I checked it this morning (SG is the only one to d/l it) and it's still good, so I think it must be a problem with your computer or isp and the site. Maybe if someone who has it can upload it to YSI for you?? YSI won't let me upload. :(

Mmmmmm... :drool:

adamlook-vi.jpg

Dammit where are SG and Bri? This pic is CRYING for a cap...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom