PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You mean you aren't one? :ohmy:
:hug: :heart:

I'm not sure what caused me headache VP....maybe the weather. I get a sore neck, and a headache after..no fun :(
But better now. :)

:hyper:
Gonna listen now!
Horses:drool:

That sounds like what happens to me...neck soreness...most of the time results in headaches, but on occasion the jaw thing happens...and the weather is sometimes related (as I suspect it was on the weekend)...the clone phenomena strikes again! *twilight zone theme* :laugh:

Hi, SG!! :hug:

I hate mondays :madspit: Even holiday mondays
It's a circus around here; I feel like death warmed over and I have a billion things to do... :grumpy:
so I decided to come in here for a bit :D

Sad_Girl said:
I hate mondays :madspit: Even holiday mondays
It's a circus around here; I feel like death warmed over and I have a billion things to do... :grumpy:
so I decided to come in here for a bit :D

Somebody's got a case of the Mon-day's.....:laugh: :hug:

Office Space. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

That sounds like what happens to me...neck soreness...most of the time results in headaches, but on occasion the jaw thing happens...and the weather is sometimes related (as I suspect it was on the weekend)...the clone phenomena strikes again! *twilight zone theme* :laugh:

That's exactly it..minus the jaw thing. My mom gets weather headaches too.....*bleh*

It's a good thing I'm gettng desentsitized to this....otherwise it would be *very* disconcerting..:ohmy::shifty:
:laugh: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Is it a secret? :wink:

Where? :hyper:

*watches as her harddrive free space continues to shrink*
Between pics and music...I'm gonna need a second hard drive :lmao:

Same here! :lmao: Plus all the crap my brother downloads....

Except I usually delete the photos after I upload them to photobucket.

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's exactly it..minus the jaw thing. My mom gets weather headaches too.....*bleh*

It's a good thing I'm gettng desentsitized to this....otherwise it would be *very* disconcerting..:ohmy::shifty:
:laugh: :hug:

Two hearts beat as one...:lol:

:hug:

I've had problems with my neck/back for years...that's why I see a chiropractor. It's usually okay, but little stuff, like the weather, tends to set it off. :mad: Annoying usually, but it's quite rare that it gets bad enough to stop me from doing anything I want to...but I have to be careful about lifting, and stuff.

LOL DG I love your new Avatar. What music are you listening to?

I just have to scream, cuz I'm still the highest bidder on ebay for the U2 ipod! Oh yeah! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
Good holiday Monday Ladies! :D :tongue: :evil: :sexywink: :dance:

14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom