Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:depressed:

I hate richlisting arseholes who don't pay their bills. Fuckwits. All of them.

And lucky me. 1 minute behind that truck that annihilated the motorway today. Can the world not bring more joy and respect to me? :tsk:

yeah, that's a ton of money just to repair something! how much does the barebones ps3 cost over there?

good luck with the 360! yours is broken too? though with the 360 i can't say i'm not too surprised, thanks to the red ring of death.

The PS3 is about $500-700 over here. And you can pick up a pretty basic 360 for $280....then the 'elite' one is around $500.

Yeah my Xbox died with the three rings of death, but from what I've read, its pretty easy to fix. I think I've temporarily fixed it anyway, I did the towel trick, and it appeared golden this morning, just have to test it out with a rented game tonight.

Today my lesbian sister enthusiastically showed me her new strap on. Not only does she get more girls than me, she now has a bigger penis too. FML
:lmao:

:depressed:

I hate richlisting arseholes who don't pay their bills. Fuckwits. All of them.

And lucky me. 1 minute behind that truck that annihilated the motorway today. Can the world not bring more joy and respect to me? :tsk:

OMG, we had two of those in Utah today. First a truck carrying hamburgers, then one carrying beer. Maybe it was a redneck uprising...:hmm:

That aside, you okay?

Sorry, got talking to Mr Indian from Mercury Energy who scared my cat. :tsk:

Yeah, truck was fucking awful. I can't believe they survived. It took me 2hrs to get home, where normally 35 minutes is more than enough :crack: What a mess. And to top it off, they opened the new southbound on ramp at Manukau today....C.A.R.N.A.G.E.

Ugh. Life sucks today. I want to crumble in a heap. :depressed:

OMG, we had two of those in Utah today. First a truck carrying hamburgers, then one carrying beer. Maybe it was a redneck uprising...:hmm:

That aside, you okay?

Not really. :depressed:

I'm tired. Just a sucky day where everything compounds. I'll be ok tomorrow. :hug:

wow Campbell Live has a big night of current affairs on TV this evening....he has 20 Samba dancers in the studio....WTF?!?! :lmao:

THE LEAK'S FOR REAL.

Oh man, somebody is going to get so fired over this. This is an official site of Universal! :lmao:

Oh my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom