Pickle Street, West Virgina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit less than 5 minutes to go guys.

I'm actually pumped about this.
i'll actually be able to have a listening party wif someone in person :drool: :cute:

it's funny, i was just talking to ian about that earlier, that if the album did leak early, i'd want it to leak while he was here, to have that whole funness (yes i know that's not a word) of being able to listen to an album for the first time with a fellow fan.

Holy shit, I've just been told that All My Life from the 2006 beach clips has lived on, some of it appears in the album. That's the one worthwhile beach clip we ever had!

i'll actually be able to have a listening party wif someone in person :drool: :cute:

it's funny, i was just talking to ian about that earlier, that if the album did leak early, i'd want it to leak while he was here, to have that whole funness (yes i know that's not a word) of being able to listen to an album for the first time with a fellow fan.

:love:

exactly. plus, i wouldn't bother with the leak if i wasn't able to listen in person wif someone.

How you doin, Charlotte?

Much better now all this excitement is goin' on!

Holy shit, I've just been told that All My Life from the 2006 beach clips has lived on, some of it appears in the album. That's the one worthwhile beach clip we ever had!

Ok now I'm really amped!!! That's the one beach clip I can actually remember from 2006! :love:

you are a darling, and i love you! :kiss:

thanks mate.

getting excited!!! from track 3 and 4 onwards, the album sounded fantastic. :love:
you're welcome, love you too :kiss:

i've not listened to anything but boots and nloth 2, and those have been great. i'm excited.

ooh, awesome. tbh i don't remember any of the beach clips at all, because i only listened to them once just to listen to them. :lol: but still, that's great.

:love:

exactly. plus, i wouldn't bother with the leak if i wasn't able to listen in person wif someone.
exactly :flirt: i'd just wait till itunes sent me the e-mail or whatevs saying my preorder stuff was available for download.

Ha, it's going to take me two hours to upload NLOTH.

At least I'll have a link to swing to those people who aren't around at the moment.

I'm going to be sent a copy. I'll e-mail it to all you people who want it.

This is so funny. GetMusic is an official site of Universal Australia. Somebody was probably in a rush to go out for a beer or lunch and is going to come back to no job. :laugh:

You surely don't think these things aren't planned? Or am I a bit naive to think these are always carefully orchestrated? If I were an artist, i'd not want an album release done any other way!

:giggle:

Just because you're single at the moment and not getting any.....

How many singles are left in the ST anyway?

Charlotte
Ax
Liam
Reg
Ashley
?

Ali, Wezza Danny, U-Wen ... lots of us actually. :laugh:

oh reg! have you heard the clips???

Nope. I've only heard NLOTH II and GOYB. I've been wanting to save the album for myself for the official release date.

mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave...

Holy god, people.

I'm actually digging this. Oh wow, Magnificent.

Sorry Kheen. Can start again when you guys are ready to start if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom