Pic posting sources

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Let's make a resource center for all the PLEBA girls, veterans and newbies, to go to when searching for pics that will post here. This can be our very own hot pic data base, and be referred to time and again. If you have a website or webpage, or just know of a very cool site of pics that will post here, (no XOOM, Geocities, Angelfire or Tripod) please join the list and post it on this thread. Mine is now part of my signature.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

My webshots page is still under construction - it's so bloody addictive!
biggrin.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/bonoforever

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
*hides head in shame*
smile.gif

Most pics up there at the moment were 'borrowed' from PLEBA - still haven't got round to uploading any others!

Think my email is in my profile - let me know which pics you want credit for!

Nothing to be ashamed of.
smile.gif
I know most are taken from here, totally understandable not knowing who took them.

No e-mail in profile, mine is u2rgr8@hotmail.com

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Miss Zooropa, I will email you, if you ever have a problem with any of my pics please please e-mail me at u2kitten@yahoo.com, I will be glad to credit you. I believe I credited the topless pic to Hayley C, is that not you? I have credited Otto, Mattias, and others as well. I will do whatever you want me to do!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-25-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Miss Zooropa, I will email you, if you ever have a problem with any of my pics please please e-mail me at u2kitten@yahoo.com, I will be glad to credit you. I believe I credited the topless pic to Hayley C, is that not you? I have credited Otto, Mattias, and others as well. I will do whatever you want me to do!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-25-2001).]

No, I'm not Hayley, she's a friend of mine who stood next to me also taking pics of shirtless Bono so there are her versions and mine of the shirtless pics.
smile.gif
Hayley is ZooGrl here on interference.

I'm just glad you found my pics nice enough to put on your page so don't worry, no problems.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I already emailed you, thank you so much Miss Zooropa. It is a hot and beautiful pic!

Hey!

I've got pics on my page... www.u2page.com

MissZ - I've seen quite a few of my elevation tour pics floating around too - and a few of my dublin pics. Just goes with the terrority, I guess
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hey U2Kitten- I'm Hayley :) Thanks for the photo credit!
BTW, come check out my site: http://www.clubphoto.com/hayley318995

There's lots of U2-ey stuff :) (including Bono topless, with a few new ones!- check out the U2 in Copenhagen and Stockholm album)

Actually, hmm. Let me see if this works. I need to figure out how to post pictures... thanks btw for that Naya!
getImage.pl

*SNIFF!!* ALL MY PICCIE SECRETS REVEALED!!
biggrin.gif

okey dokey, here's my massive and ever growing U2 collection, including LOTS of Edgie/Adam/Larry pics (oh, don't worry Bono chicks...plenty of him too, he's everywhere!) I just added THREE more albums...um, when does Webshots tell me to stop?!?
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

Kidna funny, Kitten, I found another U2 community on Webshots and I SWEAR she had taken nearly all her pics from MY stuff!!
smile.gif

Oh well...one must spread around all that U2 lovin'...

Disco
Mistress O' Mirth
O Club

Very, very nice... Yummy, lots of great photos.
biggrin.gif

I even found some of my pics there which I'm very happy for. I would be even more happy if you could give the credit to me as well.
smile.gif

Mail me and I will tell you which pics are mine. I saw some on both sites.

------------------

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Very, very nice... Yummy, lots of great photos.
biggrin.gif

I even found some of my pics there which I'm very happy for. I would be even more happy if you could give the credit to me as well.
smile.gif

Mail me and I will tell you which pics are mine. I saw some on both sites.

*hides head in shame*
smile.gif

Most pics up there at the moment were 'borrowed' from PLEBA - still haven't got round to uploading any others!

Think my email is in my profile - let me know which pics you want credit for!

Back
Top Bottom