Phophonyane Falls, Swaziland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stuck Self Aid Bono up above my mum's bed last night. She responded by sticking it to my door so it was the first thing I saw when I woke up.

WAR. :grumpy:

Wow, she knows her stuff. That's about the worst possible thing you can do to someone. If you do that to someone who just came out of a coma with their family surrounding them, they will ask you to kill everyone in the room.

Oh wait, wasn't I the one who told you to print it out in the first place? Oh well!

Hey gang! All ready to gear up and see New Moon, I bet?

:crack: My dad has had to do the promo stuff for it at work. The poor, poor man.

Wow, she knows her stuff. That's about the worst possible thing you can do to someone. If you do that to someone who just came out of a coma with their family surrounding them, they will ask you to kill everyone in the room.

Oh wait, wasn't I the one who told you to print it out in the first place? Oh well!

Yes, it's all your fault! :madwife:

The Twilight soundtrack should just be full of songs about stalking people
I'm gonna write a song for the next soundtrack it'll be called "Dramatic Stare"

I really don't know how to feel about a Muse song being on the Twilight soundtrack.

I read the first page paragraph of Twitlight. I...almost puked, so I put it down.

...The Clash are playing on my local CLASSIC rock station. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Is their a proper way to (Harvard) reference a speech?

Man, I haven't used in-line citations in years. Chicago 14A footnoting. :drool:

But wouldn't it just be the standard (author, year) sort of thing and the bibliographic entry would indicate it's a speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom