Phophonyane Falls, Swaziland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! No idea how old it its, but it looks sorta newish. The honest truth, from what I've seen it looks like a restaurant with a few slot machines!

That's the Canberra spirit! :up: :slant:

I lived there for four years, and when people ask me what it was like, I usually end up saying either "cold" or "meh".

I lived there for four years, and when people ask me what it was like, I usually end up saying either "cold" or "meh".

You should just print out copies of :slant: to hand to people in situations like that.

That's the Canberra spirit! :up: :slant:

Hahah, well it was damn hot up there on the weekend. Although it was nice and cool Sunday night for the gig. did you go to the Canberra theatre while you lived there?

Hahah, well it was damn hot up there on the weekend. Although it was nice and cool Sunday night for the gig. did you go to the Canberra theatre while you lived there?

Well, the other side to it being freezing in winter is that it gets stupidly hot in summer... can't win!

I can't remember... I did see some gigs up there but I can't remember in what venues.

Well, the other side to it being freezing in winter is that it gets stupidly hot in summer... can't win!

I can't remember... I did see some gigs up there but I can't remember in what venues.

That reminds me of how things are here in shepp, winter can be freezing, and its gonna be 41 tomorrow, and its not quite summer!

Cool. Well the Canberra theatre is TINY! it was such an intimate gig on Sunday night.

:wave:
Evenin'

I got the day off tomorrow. Said there was a cancellation at the allergist so I could get in tomorrow instead of January. . . I'm actually not even having my needles anymore cause I couldn't afford it :reject: I wanted the day off to move Clint into my place.:reject::reject:

My image of Canberra is lots of concrete and a few manicured bushes. :shrug:

:hug: Sorry I missed you, Cin... been too long since I saw you.
Your impressions of Canberra are mostly correct! :slant:

I never went to the zoo there... :reject:

(347): k so who do I think I'm kidding applying to culinary school? I just fucked up a microwaveable pizza

(904): my entire walk over here no one looked in my eyes. Period Boobs are BAACKKK. :lmao: I love period boobs

(306): This is the LAST time i'm accepting the excuse "tequila made me do it". Even tequila thinks buying all of nickelback's itunes singles is fucking retarded

(416): when the lights went off, all i could see was the glowing of the camera light in the closet... i got the fuck out of there so fast. :ohmy:

(320): so I think he was half asleep, but he woke me up by saying "where's my cow? Is it being shipped?" He must have been dreaming about farmville..

(321): You were so drunk that you were trying to take pictures of a MILF at the park so you could send them to Adam, but you didn't want to "seem creepy," so you used taking pictures of her son as a cover. Needless to say, cops were called.

(912): I wrote a list of all my homework due in the next few weeks. I feel I've done enough for tonight.

(843): i study at coffee shops because all these damn artsy people motivate me to work towards a real job.

(206): I woke up with the wrong plaid-shirted guy in my bed.

:lmao: @ the TFLN!

Bah, I wish it was summery over here. :grumpy: Although as soon as it starts getting humid I'll be complaining until next winter. I'm still convinced I'm going to die when I experience Australia in February :crack:

Hahahaha this is great.

Last night:

p1070312.jpg

Currently:

p1070313u.jpg

:giggle: That'll show her.

If I read one more thing about tax in the EU I will kill myself...I'm taking a break I'm already planning to stay up late writing this another 30 or so minutes won't hurt

Oh and Axver, good news! It looks like I'll be able to stay in Australia longer than I expected come February as everything doesn't seem to be as expensive as I'd imagined! :up:

Oh and Axver, good news! It looks like I'll be able to stay in Australia longer than I expected come February as everything doesn't seem to be as expensive as I'd imagined! :up:

Oh, good stuff! How long do you think you can stay?

Ax the blog traffic is up 20% day on day :up:

:up:

I may be able to write something later today or tomorrow, but no promises. I will get something up by Sunday my time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom