Phoenix II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Do the merchandise stands sell earplugs?

If they do, then they'll be no less than $25 or so. That's how they roll. If U2 sold U2-style water at the shows, I bet it'd be like $45 for an 8 oz. bottle. At LEAST.

Waterman981 said:

What! You don't want to savor every last note!

LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE

hooray LAPOE! such a good song... :)

as for earplugs, i don't wear 'em to concerts- never have. probably stupid of me, but i think i killed my hearing w/ the first concert i ever saw, at age 13: Guns n' Roses. my ears were ringing for 2 days after that... :| U2 shows don't really bother my ears- maybe sound is a bit muffled for a couple of hours, but it's never really noticeable.

that being said, all smart people should wear earplugs. :wink:

Lol i never wear earplugs either..i like the full concert effect..and i only have muffled hearing for a few hours after...:dance:

City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
In God's Country (snippet) ->Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

waterman... putting your setlist info up on my blog, hope you don't mind... will give you a credit and no spoken word as well...

u2wedge said:

downloaded 3/28... looks great.

how long did it take you to DL this show? i started to, but it was going to take about 3 days so i cancelled it... luckily a nice fan has offered to burn me a copy. can't wait to see it!!! :)

Waterman981 said:
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
In God's Country (snippet) ->Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

i see where this going...my guess BTBS next?!:eyebrow: ...

*Ally* said:

hooray LAPOE! such a good song... :)

as for earplugs, i don't wear 'em to concerts- never have. probably stupid of me, but i think i killed my hearing w/ the first concert i ever saw, at age 13: Guns n' Roses. my ears were ringing for 2 days after that... :| U2 shows don't really bother my ears- maybe sound is a bit muffled for a couple of hours, but it's never really noticeable.

that being said, all smart people should wear earplugs. :wink:

I might have to wear earplugs...my hearing is kind of bad at times...

U2Girl1978 said:

Awesome! :) You're an independence day baby!

Yeah.. the day itself sucks to have a birthday on because everything is either closed, or closes early! Of course I am always guaranteed a 5 day weekend off work without using any of my vacation.

*Ally* said:

how long did it take you to DL this show? i started to, but it was going to take about 3 days so i cancelled it... luckily a nice fan has offered to burn me a copy. can't wait to see it!!! :)

I also downloaded 3/28 ...haven't watched all of it yet..but from i did see :drool:....i'm gonna send it out to some people too :)

U2Girl1978 said:

I might have to wear earplugs...my hearing is kind of bad at times...

yeah, you should probably bring them with you. but you might not need them- i really haven't found the noise to be that bad at a U2 show... (except right in front- then it can be kinda painful.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom