Phoenix II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to 1987-04-04 tempe, the master tape that just got torrented...phenomenal, as good as "rock's hottest ticket". Bad is on right now...

I was listening to sanjose 2 earlier..which makes me think why have i stopped?:eyebrow: ...i think i will continue :)

My biggest problem with going to more shows is I'm a wus. I wouldn't go alone.. At least I convinced 2 friends to go to LA2 with me... now to wait for December for SLC!

BTW....

THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!!

I must say hearing that at LA2 was bad.. now Phoenix gets it!

Remember, they're in Arizona, hence the In God's Country snippet, that's what they did during Elevation too, I think they played the whole thing though.

btw, 1 of my friends is in front row center in the ellipse... SO FREAKIN JEALOUS right now!!! i am going to chicago with her on 5/10 and 5/12, and now that she's gotten "lucky" and into the ellipse, it means my chances have decreased... i'm happy for her, but jealous! :wink: sorry, just had to vent! :)

can't wait to hear what the rest of this setlist turns out to be like... :up: :laugh:

Gloria was phenomenal in San Diego. Perhaps one of my most vivid and outstanding U2 live moments. Praying for it again in Denver.

Wassup Wedge...any shows yet?

Just in case somebody cares...

Currently listening not to any U2, but to Pavement's Slanted and Enchanted. "In the Mouth a Desert," right now. Rock it and roll it.

u2wedge said:
Remember, their in Arizona, hence the In God's Country snippet, that's what they did during Elevation too, I think they played the whole thing though.

They played In God's Country acoustic at Phoenix 2 along with I Shall Be Released.

u2wedge said:
Remember, they're in Arizona, hence the In God's Country snippet, that's what they did during Elevation too, I think they played the whole thing though.

it continued on after Phoenix too during Elevation!
this might just be a Phoenix thing tonight

u2wedge said:

They snippeted it on the first leg and did it in full acoustically on the third.

*Ally* said:
btw, 1 of my friends is in front row center in the ellipse... SO FREAKIN JEALOUS right now!!! i am going to chicago with her on 5/10 and 5/12, and now that she's gotten "lucky" and into the ellipse, it means my chances have decreased... i'm happy for her, but jealous! :wink: sorry, just had to vent! :)

can't wait to hear what the rest of this setlist turns out to be like... :up: :laugh:

Oh shes a lucky girl!!!...thats my dream for November to be front row...:yes:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom