Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for the guitar and technological nerds out there... I am (pretty) well aware of the effects the edge uses. How he gets certain tones ands ounds. But what I can't figure out is the intro to City Of Blinding Lights (Not album intro, the live one). That really dreammy wavy intro, with just The Edge. Right after the "Everyone," and before the actual song starts. Can anyone help me out?

Miroslava said:
Just a reminder for everyone to play nice... I won't be keeping an eye 'cause this stuff gives me a headache, but I see HelloAngel is here, so hon, feel free to put the smack down on anyone if needed... :wink:

1.gif

:shifty:

what song did you ysi nursechrissi?

I'm hitting 10 U2 concerts this year, but not a single one of them is GA. Does that make me weird?

Axver said:

What shows did you see? We have almost all setlists from the Unforgettable Fire Tour - we're only missing a few Aussie ones from 1984 and a couple of US ones from 1985.

HI axver.....Keeper of U2 shows/setlists :wave:

2 goodies for you.....

1984 Radioo City Music Hall >>>erm....not at home to exactlyrefer...around ??Nov Dec...
i beleive it was a one-off Amenesty Benefit {not the later all-star tour}

ands 1985 - MSG...their first msg gigs!!!

Lancemc said:
Hey everyone! Just stopping in for a few minutes. I'm going to get to bed soon, because I'll be getting up bright and early for Philly II! My first GA!

Have a great time (lucky bastard! :mad: :wink: )

And Miri - I'm afraid to answer your question :reject:

I have one more show (possibly two), and I wish they weren't GA. I'd like to see another show from the perspective of seeing the whole stage, and without 5,253 cell phones in my way when Bono or anyone else comes nearby.

Also? I could take my sweet time getting there if I wanted. And to be able to pee without losing my spot. :wink:

cleazer said:
I'm hitting 10 U2 concerts this year, but not a single one of them is GA. Does that make me weird?

Not at all... I had actually gotten rid of my GAs :reject: but after 4 shows so far I'm ready for 1 MSG ga! Screw being short! Gotta get on stage :wink:

cleazer said:

I've seen 6 shows from seats - STL and Portland will be my first ever GA experience

Alright everyone, I'm going to go watch the rest of Elton John on "Inside the Actor's Studio" then get ready for the big day tomorrow.

I hope they save all the cool surprises for tomorrow night. :drool:

See ya! :wink:

Lancemc said:
Alright everyone, I'm going to go watch the rest of Elton John on "Inside the Actor's Studio" then get ready for the big day tomorrow.

have a great time

have fun and safe safe!

Lancemc said:

I caught some of that today. Have fun :wave:

Lancemc said:

Crap is that on now! I wanted to see that...I :heart: Elton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom