Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

chiso said:
Hey, People. 1 question:

I have (bad) video clips of "City of...", "Gloria", "Party Girl", "Stuck...", and "First Time" from 10/14 NYC...

How do I get em online??

Somebody probably answered to this already, but you can upload straight from your computer on to www. you send it . com

(leave out the spaces)

Lila64 said:
Hi sami & Diane :hug: Sounds like a Cheers episode :giggle:

I'm just trying to keep up tonite - hope I didn't miss anyone :wave:

And the 13 year old here the other nite was thrilled when the parents called so they could listen in :yes:
That 13 year old is my daughter! Yeah, she was pretty psyched. Apparently my 10 year old son was listening too, and waving a flashlight over his head like a lighter! Too funny!

angelordevil said:

I need some serenity

SERENITY NOW!!!

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name

Hi Lila!!! :hug: :wave: And hi to all my other Interference party peeps!! :wave:

I had a ticket for tonight's show, and was going to take Amtrak down to Philly, stay at a hotel overnight, then come back home tomorrow. But I just couldn't afford it :sigh: so I sold the ticket. I am hoping a fiscal miracle occurs so I can use the Boston ticket I have on December 4.

Cleazer, it's true...many Interferencers are going to be grumpy come December. What will we look forward to after these shows??? They were THE highlight of the year for me!

Lila64 said:

SERENITY NOW!!!

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name

:angel:

Next time they come to Seattle, I predict a cover of Perry Como's "The Bluest Skies I've Seen Are in Seattle."

:love:

Diane L said:
Hi Lila!!! :hug: :wave: And hi to all my other Interference party peeps!! :wave:

I had a ticket for tonight's show, and was going to take Amtrak down to Philly, stay at a hotel overnight, then come back home tomorrow. But I just couldn't afford it :sigh: so I sold the ticket. I am hoping a fiscal miracle occurs so I can use the Boston ticket I have on December 4.

Cleazer, it's true...many Interferencers are going to be grumpy come December. What will we look forward to after these shows??? They were THE highlight of the year for me!

They were the highlight for me has well....
I can't wait for next month...but then again i can wait because i know after it will be over...and thats kinda sad :cry:

Diane L said:
I am hoping a fiscal miracle occurs so I can use the Boston ticket I have on December 4.
I'm in the same boat. I have 2 tickets for Dec 5 in Boston, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go or not. Nor do I know who I'd go with. :sad:

angel_28 said:

I can't wait for next month...but then again i can wait because i know after it will be over...and thats kinda sad :cry:

:yes: :sad:

what are we all gonna do once this tour ends? :sad:

we'll all be in mourning for a long, long time :lol:

angel_28 said:

I'm with ya sista :hug:

(Listening to AIWIY on my CD player :( - :love: it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom