PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girls :wave:

Sorry I missed your birthday, Weldy! Happy belated, anyway :D :hug:

I missed seeing Bono on my birthday in '06, cos my conscience got the better of me and I went to work instead ... Ah well. Next time!!

Good luck with the re-test, GG! :hug:

:reject: I so promised to do this last week

here's for you Zu!

maibasch2.jpg

Super cool, GG! What's the significance of the dog? And what's the chinese/japanese character? I'm assuming it's one of those pieces of jewelery you wear every day or never take off. I have 3 rings (well 4, counting my wedding ring) that I wear every single day. One needs to be resized though, since I lost weight I'm so afraid it's going to fall off.

Hey girls :wave:

Sorry I missed your birthday, Weldy! Happy belated, anyway :D :hug:

I missed seeing Bono on my birthday in '06, cos my conscience got the better of me and I went to work instead ... Ah well. Next time!!

Good luck with the re-test, GG! :hug:

What were you thinking?!?!?! My boss already knows I'm going to have to take a few 'personal days' when the tour starts! :shh:

Super cool, GG! What's the significance of the dog? And what's the chinese/japanese character? I'm assuming it's one of those pieces of jewelery you wear every day or never take off. I have 3 rings (well 4, counting my wedding ring) that I wear every single day. One needs to be resized though, since I lost weight I'm so afraid it's going to fall off.

:scream: why does everyone think it's a dog?

:wink: it's a wolf!
the significance is that I got it from my grandma, a few years after my grandpa died, he wore this wolf around his neck. Sadly I've only known him for about 6 years or so..
the chinese sign is for Leo, aka my zodiac sign :)

I only take it off when I HAVE to, aka at karate, otherwise I've always got it on.

HI drea congrats on nwhat you accomplished in the knit/crochet olympics!

Wild _ jamie looks so cute.

Molly good to see you onn here!

Zu..have a great Alaska vacation!

and congrats on your continuing work on your tri-athelon...:hug:

VP good luck to sara< :hug:S for you and the kits!

gg2 sorry you messed up your driver's test. :(

Jez sometimes I'm around here 3PM ish EST.

Rusty Extra :hug:S for all the work you are accomplishing!
Jem OUCH I hope you are feeling better! :hug:

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY*** , WELDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom