PGP: You can just keep your bloody tumbleweeds!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Russty - I don't believe we've met. I'm Zooey!
What kind of shows do you do?
Congrats on your Mini-cat being in 3rd grade! Mine starts Kinder next year. :sigh:

Hi Zooey. Its nice to meet you too. :D I'm a mixed media artist and an exhibits coordinator for a large group of LA based artists. I do all sorts of art shows all over the world. It gets to be a bit insane sometimes. Most of the time I just mail things out, but it means I have to be done extra early to get them to the venues on time. I figured early on this was the only job where I could say going to concerts was part of my work. You have to get inspiration from some place. ;)

I have a younger daughter who also starts Kinder next year, so I totally hear ya on the *Sigh* Do you just have the one child?

Happy Birthday Weldy! :hug: Enjoy a drink for me. ;)

Hi Zooey. Its nice to meet you too. :D I'm a mixed media artist and an exhibits coordinator for a large group of LA based artists. I do all sorts of art shows all over the world. It gets to be a bit insane sometimes. Most of the time I just mail things out, but it means I have to be done extra early to get them to the venues on time. I figured early on this was the only job where I could say going to concerts was part of my work. You have to get inspiration from some place. ;)

I have a younger daughter who also starts Kinder next year, so I totally hear ya on the *Sigh* Do you just have the one child?

Happy Birthday Weldy! :hug: Enjoy a drink for me. ;)

Wow, what an awesome job!!!
As far as the kid thing goes, as they say "One and we're done." He's perfect, ya know so why mess with a good thing :lol:

Wow, what an awesome job!!!
As far as the kid thing goes, as they say "One and we're done." He's perfect, ya know so why mess with a good thing :lol:

:lol: That's what we said. Yeah we got screwed when the youngest was five some how I got pregnant again. We don't even know how how that happened! :doh::lol:

Russty, a little birdie told me you were around, but it looks like you've gone now. :( Oh well, I'll catch you again some other time. :hug:

Weldy, hope you're enjoying the final minutes of your birthday. :)

Russty, a little birdie told me you were around, but it looks like you've gone now. :( Oh well, I'll catch you again some other time. :hug:

Weldy, hope you're enjoying the final minutes of your birthday. :)

Today has been an good (if not enjoyable) day....kids back in school, sleeping until 3pm, surfing the internet, watching tv while eating leftover pizza and cake and just taking it one step at a time :D

Yea I would like to have my mom here at home, wishing me a happy birthday....but at least I know she's watching me (when she feels like it of course :wink: :D).

(Sorry if my grammer sucks at the moment...I've never been good with it and frankly I don't care :D)

VP! damn I'm sorry I missed you! ARGH! I was listening to a radio show that got distracting, cuz I was cracking up. :angry: Stupid radio made me miss you. :( :hug:

Bri what is this love stuff you speak of?:hmm::lol:

:hyper: I'm having a bit of a celebration, because I just finished work that is due in September. Yeah I can breathe easy now...for like an hour. :lol:

Its been a rough couple of weeks and I thought I would share what has been getting me through.

YouTube - Negative - Giving Up!

This is a song called Giving Up, by the band Negative. They are a Finnish band. Their new cd that came out a few months ago called, Karma Killer is awesome!

:lol: That's what we said. Yeah we got screwed when the youngest was five some how I got pregnant again. We don't even know how how that happened! :doh::lol:

Uh-oh! Mr. Z is supposed to have an appointment with his doctor sometime soon to get snipped so hopefully that won't happen to us!

ETA: I'm sure he'd enjoy knowing that I just told you all that :shh: :giggle:

:sigh: failed getting my license today... cause of two STUPID minor things.. I had the problem at the other test of when I look left over my shoulder, my steer goes left too... that returned even tho I had noprob during lessons... and the woman(yea, ofcourse I get the ONLY woman working there ><) said I drove too slowly.. :grumpy:

sorry you failed your test GG :hug: lots of people miss it the first time and then get it right the next time, try not to let it get you down.

I'm officially in mourning over Bono's hair (again) after seeing the latest pics of him where it is buzzzzzzzed. :tsk:

What a bummer GG! :hug: How long do you have to wait to take it again?

That's okay Molly, I'm still mourning the greasy mop that Larry's been calling hair for the last 3 years! Here's hoping for new hair for both of these boys before the tour *raises glass*

I'm still mourning the greasy mop that Larry's been calling hair for the last 3 years! Here's hoping for new hair for both of these boys before the tour *raises glass*

Did you see the non-greasy Larry pics I took during the last tour?

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - U2 in Canada

And here's the other one:

DSC00475-1.jpg

We must have caught him before he put all the crap in his hair that day. He looked goooood.

Uh-oh! Mr. Z is supposed to have an appointment with his doctor sometime soon to get snipped so hopefully that won't happen to us!

ETA: I'm sure he'd enjoy knowing that I just told you all that :shh: :giggle:

LOL I won't tell him. But its a good thing your going that route. Less concerns about accidents. :lol:

The none greasy Larry photos are so nice! :drool: *sigh* I miss that. :lol:

Thanks guys, my next try will be sept 16 :) I'll have two lessons first and my instructor is going to train me a bit in pressing buttons and stuff in the car while driving to improve my steering..

:love: Bono's new buzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom