PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get a *free jacket out of mine.

* Not really free since I needed to run 3 half marathons in this series to get said jacket - that means 3x the entry fees

I get a *free jacket out of mine.

* Not really free since I needed to run 3 half marathons in this series to get said jacket - that means 3x the entry fees

:lol: Yeah, gotta love how they're all - "plus, you get a FREE shirt!!1!" Free, my ass. In this run I don't get one, which is kind of a bummer. I'm not going to pay extra for the shirt, though, since it's long sleeved, and I can't wear long sleeved shirts while running. I get hot WAY too quickly. I'll almost always wear a light jacket for the first few minutes until I'm warm, but then off it comes and I tie it around my waist. If it's not raining on Sunday, I probably won't even wear it at all, but we'll see.

Have fun, both of you :)

Thanks! :D

oooo i didn't know that part ( the travel!)

Yeah, it's a 6 hour road trip away. We're planning to stop a few times on the way there and back - maybe even at Mount St Helen's, which would be cool.

Nope, not at all, dazz. :)

Just was grabbing some lunch, and am now watching the series finale of Lost. :) I've been watching it over again for the past few weeks.

Nope, not at all, dazz. :)

Just was grabbing some lunch, and am now watching the series finale of Lost. :) I've been watching it over again for the past few weeks.

:lol:

you know Terry O 'Quinn is becoming a guest star ( from what my friend said quickly it sounded like a continuing gig) on Hawaii 5-0 :hyper:

and enjoyed the new show Michael Emerson is on
A Person of Interest

Who was this directed to?

you know Terry O 'Quinn is becoming a guest star ( from what my friend said quickly it sounded like a continuing gig) on Hawaii 5-0 :hyper:

and enjoyed the new show Michael Emerson is on
A Person of Interest

Yup, I love H5O. It's a fabulous show. :drool: Fun to see him interact with Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) on that show.

I haven't seen Michael's show yet, but I might check it out sometime.

:lol: I am too!

*goes to look*

OH! You said something about rewatching the series finale of Lost multiple times in the past few weeks.... :reject:

Oh, I must have worded that weirdly. I've been watching Lost in the last few weeks (i.e.: the entire series). I'm now onto the finale. I'm not crazy enough to watch this really long episode multiple times in a row. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom