PGP: Wishing Bono would lift those damn big hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
US's actual Thanksgiving is in late November, but decorations have been in the stores since August. So now we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all vying for retail attention. Someone I know said the holidays should all be combined into one, Hallothankmas. :huh:

Secretly, I'm not going to miss working on Christmas stuff in July. :lol: It was always a fun project, but good lord was I never wanting to think about holiday stuff in the middle of summer. :crack:

So no wonder I'm feeling like shit today. It's that time of month. Again. The 2nd time this month. :angry: Must be all this stress that's made it come early. Couldn't it just disappear for once?! :lol:

Secretly, I'm not going to miss working on Christmas stuff in July. :lol: It was always a fun project, but good lord was I never wanting to think about holiday stuff in the middle of summer. :crack:

So no wonder I'm feeling like shit today. It's that time of month. Again. The 2nd time this month. :angry: Must be all this stress that's made it come early. Couldn't it just disappear for once?! :lol:

Mine's been gone since June...but I'm also 4 1/2 months pregnant! :lol:

Mine's been gone since June...but I'm also 4 1/2 months pregnant! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I'm not looking to get pregnant ANY time soon. Plus, if that were to happen now, it would be an immaculate conception. :wink: Maybe some day, but not now. I'm normally as regular as clockwork, so it's strange for me to have it twice in a month. I mean, the month is almost over, but still. :angry:

Oh well - makes me feel less guilty about all the chocolate cravings I've been having lately. :wink:

:therethere:

Periods suck :angry:

I'd love disappeared :wink:

I was on this certain kind of birth control for a while that made you only get your period four times a year. It was heaven :D But then I had to switch to a different kind because it started making me feel really sick just out of the blue :down:

:wave:

Just made friends with the guy I call Fro Boy but whose real name is Ryan, in my drawing class. He looks like an Adam clone with brown hair :giggle:

Yeah, I was on stuff for a while that really helped too, but I can't take it any more either. Plus, my insurance didn't cover it, which was annoying. I should really talk to the doctor about getting back on something, as it did help make things a lot easier each month.

And in other news, I'm having pizza for dinner. :lol: So much for having a good diet in the week before a run. :tsk: :lol:

Yeah, I was on stuff for a while that really helped too, but I can't take it any more either. Plus, my insurance didn't cover it, which was annoying. I should really talk to the doctor about getting back on something, as it did help make things a lot easier each month.

And in other news, I'm having pizza for dinner. :lol: So much for having a good diet in the week before a run. :tsk: :lol:

It's carbs, right?

I need to drink more water. I made a turkey meatloaf that was pretty good.

It's carbs, right?

I need to drink more water. I made a turkey meatloaf that was pretty good.

Yup. So I guess I get a bit of a pass. :) It was very delicious!

Mmm... I love turkey! :drool:

Thanksgiving is next weekend, and since my parents are away on vacation (as usual, over this holiday :rolleyes:), and I don't have anyone to hang out with this year, I'm debating whether or not to call my aunt to see if I can come over to her house. She lives next door to my parents, so I can stay at their house, but is it weird to ask her if I can crash her family's party? :reject: I know my landlords will give me a pity invite to their meal if I'm at home. As much as I like them, it's just weird and awkward to join them for a holiday dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom