PGP: Whistle While You Whizz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rose Bowl gig on tele again, thats 5th time in a year that it´s been on.
Just sad that even fan made multicams look and sounds better than this shit

JUpCu.jpg

:lol::wink:

:lol: Sideshow Bob, ftw!

I've spent the last half hour going through my email inbox. It's been a long time since I organized that. I'm now down to 73 emails from 155. :lol: Still have a ways to go. I don't know why I let it get so out of control. I haven't looked at many of these emails in ages, so I'm deleting like crazy. :)

I Got two tickets to the Red hot chili peppers gig here in Finland.
I did:happydance: in the middle of shopping center and everyone looked at me as if I was such a dork :lol::reject:

Awesome! I sooo want to see them!

I do believe I shall watch my copy today. It's chilly, rainy, and therefore not 'really' necessary for me to walk up to the library today. Mr CK took the dvds back since he left to go look into a job, so yeah, today is a good day for all the yummy Rose Bowl goodness. (And maybe even some R&H later on lol):shifty:

Rose Bowl yumminess. :drool:

I'd love to see the tree one day :drool:

Just come on over and we'll go! :D

Rose Bowl gig on tele again, thats 5th time in a year that it´s been on.
Just sad that even fan made multicams look and sounds better than this shit

:scratch: I've never got that. Not to open a can of worms in this thread of love and joy, :loveshower: but really what's so bad about it? It's one of their best I think, it portrays the 360 Tour at that time pretty spot on. Sure I'd love a 2011 version too, but I've never found a problem with that dvd. I'm so glad we have it. :love:

:lol:

:scratch: I've never got that. Not to open a can of worms in this thread of love and joy, :loveshower: but really what's so bad about it? It's one of their best I think, it portrays the 360 Tour at that time pretty spot on. Sure I'd love a 2011 version too, but I've never found a problem with that dvd. I'm so glad we have it. :love:

I agree with you whole-heartedly Comet. I love the Rose Bowl DVD.

Hi everyone! I'm now home.:crack: Just got back from the hospital and was diagnosed with a chest infection. Good times!!!

So, if I missed anything, let me know!

:wave::wave:

i guess I'll have catch up tomorrow -not much time left here for today

I hope everyone is doing well! :heart:

:wave:

Hi everyone! I'm now home.:crack: Just got back from the hospital and was diagnosed with a chest infection. Good times!!!

So, if I missed anything, let me know!

Wow that sucks :hug:

Welcome back though!

You didn't miss anything major.....

Just an announcement that U2 are putting out a new cd in time for Christmas with a tour to follow this summer....and they're giving free tickets to all Plebans with guaranteed rail spots

:wink:

Oh how I wish! The doctor was joking with me that they don't treat people who just got back from someplace warm!:lol:

Hi Tara! How is your mom?

She's doing good! We went and talked to the insurance people today because she's been really worried about how much of the cost is gonna come out of our pockets, and the news was really really good for us.

And, she will most likely be starting chemo next week, or the week after...

She's doing good! We went and talked to the insurance people today because she's been really worried about how much of the cost is gonna come out of our pockets, and the news was really really good for us.

And, she will most likely be starting chemo next week, or the week after...

Glad you guys got some good news :hug:

Sorry you're not well, Amy. :hug: I hope it didn't put a damper on any of your trip!

Cold meds helped in that department!:up:

So Thora, I think I read somewhere that you booked your trip to Hawaii!:hyper:
Lucky girl!!

Cold meds helped in that department!:up:

So Thora, I think I read somewhere that you booked your trip to Hawaii!:hyper:
Lucky girl!!

:up:

Yup, I booked it last week. :hyper: I'm so excited!! All I need now is to find a new carry-on suitcase, as the one I have right now is not travel worthy any more. It's served me well and been around the world and back in these past 10+ years, but it's seen its last day on a plane. :lol: I'll hopefully find a good one in the States this weekend, since I'm sure someplace will have them on sale. :)

Dear dinner, Hurry up. I am starving.

We almost took our dogs to a field far, far away and left them there. We bought a stainless steel trash can so they wouldn't knock it over. Apparently the desire to eat trash was so great, they knocked it over and pulled the bag and everything out. I found them in the basement with an empty can of Spaghettios. Luckily I found them and not my husband....

I just saw an episode of That 70s Show where they flash forward to the 80s...and I definitely recognized that bleached mullet *eyespasm* and just about all the hair and fashion fail...

In other news I think I'm sick :crack: I can't make myself move...I'll probably (hopefully) be better for class tomorrow, but damn, I so hoped to make some mural progress...

Happy Monday, y'all. My son is in a show right now. He did his first post-show talk back (where the audience can ask the actors and crew questions). He feels like such a star!!! [/proud mama]

I just saw an episode of That 70s Show where they flash forward to the 80s...and I definitely recognized that bleached mullet *eyespasm* and just about all the hair and fashion fail...

In other news I think I'm sick :crack: I can't make myself move...I'll probably (hopefully) be better for class tomorrow, but damn, I so hoped to make some mural progress...

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Happy Monday, y'all. My son is in a show right now. He did his first post-show talk back (where the audience can ask the actors and crew questions). He feels like such a star!!! [/proud mama]

Awww that's cute :cute:

Aw...like mom like son.....

I just saw this for the first time....holy mother. Larry gals, do not despair. Just watch towards the end. Lovetown Larry giving a speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14AgJJKCKEA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Umm I'll be in my bunk :combust:

Back
Top Bottom