PGP what time did the meat go in, we don't want to over cook it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Mucca, standing at the rail, seeing Edge walk up to you, totally rocking out to Electric Co?? OMG. :combust: He is SO into it.

EEeeekkk!!! :hyper::combust::faint:

You are so lucky! I wish I had tickets that close!

Anyway I'm extremely tired so I'm going to bed. Wake up early and hopefully get some more studying done :sigh:

Night girls! :hug::heart:
Sweet dreams

VP, you took this photo? 'Cause I really like it. :yes:

DSC00520.jpg

I right-clicked it to save it, then I realized I already had saved it! :lol:

Edit: 'Night, Mucca. :wave:

And Mucca, just to get you caught up on all the Edgy goodness, have you seen the Secrets clips that aired on Conan within a few days after U2 were on?? Edge is SO funny in them!!

Thanks Weldy...it's because we were close, and snapped several hundred pics, so we were bound to get a few good ones. :)

VintagePunk said:
And Mucca, just to get you caught up on all the Edgy goodness, have you seen the Secrets clips that aired on Conan within a few days after U2 were on?? Edge is SO funny in them!!

Thanks Weldy...it's because we were close, and snapped several hundred pics, so we were bound to get a few good ones. :)

NOOoo!!

*runs off to hunt for torrents*

jobob said:
VP, you took this photo? 'Cause I really like it. :yes:

DSC00520.jpg

I right-clicked it to save it, then I realized I already had saved it! :lol:

Sarah took that one. That was Toronto 2, our first night in GA, and that night, she took most of the pics. I was mainly standing there in awe. :)

Night Mucca, take care!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah took that one. That was Toronto 2, our first night in GA, and that night, she took most of the pics. I was mainly standing there in awe. :)

Night Mucca, take care!! :hug:

Sarah's a good photographer. I thought that was a professional shot when I first saw it. :up:

I can just imagine what you were like that night, VP: :drool:

:lmao: at thought of VP in Bonoawe.

jobob said:

Sarah's a good photographer. I thought that was a professional shot when I first saw it. :up:

I can just imagine what you were like that night, VP: :drool:

:lmao: at thought of VP in Bonoawe.

It was weird...the first few nights, I don't think I was drooling, I don't think I was lusting, it was just plain awe. Like OMGIcan'tbelieveI'mherehesoundsamazinglookathimhe'sbeautiful :love:

:lol:

Another thing, countless people talk about crying during various songs. I never did. This one guy I was standing near both nights in Chicago just sobbed like a baby during Sometimes! I was wondering if I was a coldhearted bitch :reject: :lol: but I don't think that's it - I think I'm just so struck by the sheer beauty and power of his voice, that I'm rendered almost immobile. The only time I came close was Chicago 2 during Walk On, the "home, hard to say what it is if you've never had one...." bridge. I got teary for that.

SG - that Yeats quote you have in your sig.. is that from the poem that has the lines "Tread lightly for you're treading on my dreams"? (may not be the exact words..)

Hey girls! Was catching up with everything!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :crazy: and i was just going to off to bed wihout posting, but then i was lurking at the Philly set list party&i just HAD to let you all know athe BIG news before i left!!!!!............

Bruce Springsteen was on stage with the boys tonite to play 'People get ready'!!!!!!!! :D :dance: :rockon:

Well, i'm off now&sorry i just missed you Mucca :( but prob be back tom nite when i hope there's a repeat of the fun i missed tonite! :wave:

Drea said:
SG - that Yeats quote you have in your sig.. is that from the poem that has the lines "Tread lightly for you're treading on my dreams"? (may not be the exact words..)

No, It's from Fergus And The Druid.

I can't remember offhand which 'Tread lightly.." is in, but I can find out :)

YourWildHorses said:

Bruce Springsteen was on stage with the boys tonite to play 'People get ready'!!!!!!!! :D :dance: :rockon:

This is me right now: :faint:

picks self up off floor and prays for Bruce to play at one of the U2 shows she's going to

:dreams yet again of big huge U2/Springsteen tour:

William Butler Yeats - He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sad_Girl said:
William Butler Yeats - He Wishes For The Cloths Of Heaven

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sean Bean reading that in Equilibrium... :drool: (Sorry, I can't see those lines without hearing that sexy sexy voice.. *g*)

Not long after his character dies :sad:

I'm back after happily wallowing in the setlist thread.

bruuuuuuuuce. played with uuuuuuuu2222 tonight.

Could I be happier to hear this?
Only if I had actually been there. :wink:

And I have a ticket to see U2 in Boston.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom