PGP what time did the meat go in, we don't want to over cook it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Weldy. :hug:

Sorry about your hay fever. 'Tis the season, huh? :(
It was in the 30's here this morning. Maybe there will be a frost soon to kill off that nasty pollen and ragweed for we allergy sufferers ... or so we can hope.

Hey Jo :hug:

My Hayfever isn't that bad...hasn't been really (I've gotten this right around the time I became a U2 fan)....it's just mainly a bout of sneezing with some sinus pressure (rare most of the time)....the itchy eyes is a rare thing for my hayfever....I get it more when I'm near a flower than with my hayfever.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey VP :hug:

Hey...I took a look at your photobucket account....and did you meet in a resturant in TO or Chicago? If it's Chicago...I'm sorry I couldn't go with you guys :shrug:

We went to restaurants in both places.

The Chicago one was a last minute decision. We were going to grab something in the hotel bar before we went to bed, but it was closed, so we decided to go out instead. Sorry you couldn't come, too. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

We went to restaurants in both places.

The Chicago one was a last minute decision. We were going to grab something in the hotel bar before we went to bed, but it was closed, so we decided to go out instead. Sorry you couldn't come, too. :hug:

I know...it would have been sweet! But I would have most likely been on Mr. GG's side in Chicago for the picture :giggle:

Plus...I didn't know which resturant you were going to or what hotel you were staying at :shrug:

Hey....maybe we can do it when U2 comes back to Chicago...if you are up to it VP....and if you have any money left over :lol: :hug:

Speaking of cold Detroit temps, I was wondering for those of you in the area, what's the outside area of the Palace like, for lining up? Chicago and Toronto were very different. Toronto had a wide sidewalk with an overhang, and the convenience of nearby food and bathrooms, where Chicago had grass and was perfect for camping out, but no nearby restaurants/stores.

NewEdge1.jpg

53419754_b780a60400_b.jpg

I think I'm going to sleep

school sucks :madspit: I try to like it, but I really find no point. I almost wish I was dumb enough not to care about getting into college :sigh: that's the only reason I go to school and study in the first place, it's the only way I'll get the hell out of here :|

ok! :happy: :|

I had so much fun here today! :)
goodnight :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
All I remember about the last time I was at the palace is parking lots and expressways
Are we going to have to dodge cars? :sad:

:lol:

Weldy, I'm hoping that by next tour, I'll at least be able to afford a restaurant meal again. :wink:

Night Sami!! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I thought you might like those :wink:

:yes: Great t-shirt, as always. I would love to rob just his t-shirt collection

Yes! I love his t-shirts! and his beanies, and his shoes and his eyes, and his accent, :blahblah::blahblah:

VintagePunk said:
Weldy, I'm hoping that by next tour, I'll at least be able to afford a restaurant meal again. :wink:

Yea...that's true...and plus I know of a website that would help you by the next tour ( http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/....sorry I know I like to do this....but this is the only website that I know of that is newspaper related :reject: )

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of cold Detroit temps, I was wondering for those of you in the area, what's the outside area of the Palace like, for lining up? Chicago and Toronto were very different. Toronto had a wide sidewalk with an overhang, and the convenience of nearby food and bathrooms, where Chicago had grass and was perfect for camping out, but no nearby restaurants/stores.

As the person who has been to The Palace before for concerts and sporting events, I can tell you what it's like. However, I've never been in a GA line before, there or anywhere else.

I don't think Auburn Hills and the Palace are going to be a good place to wait for GA. The Palace is surrounded by a parking lot and sidewalks. It doesn't have overhangs that I recall. Or outside bathrooms. They should be nice and put up porta-potties for us. I'd highly recommend bringing food, water, and something to sit on with you.

The Palace is in a suburban/rural area, next to the I-75 freeway. Not very many bars or restaurants in the area. There is one bar and a gas station across the road, and there is a McDonald's about a mile or so down Lapeer Road (the road The Palace is on).

jobob said:

As the person who has been to The Palace before for concerts and sporting events, I can tell you what it's like. However, I've never been in a GA line before, there or anywhere else.

I don't think Auburn Hills and the Palace are going to be a good place to wait for GA. The Palace is surrounded by a parking lot and sidewalks. It doesn't have overhangs that I recall. Or outside bathrooms. They should be nice and put up porta-potties for us. I'd highly recommend bringing food, water, and something to sit on with you.

The Palace is in a suburban/rural area, next to the I-75 freeway. Not very many bars or restaurants in the area. There is one bar and a gas station across the road, and there is a McDonald's about a mile or so down Lapeer Road (the road The Palace is on).

It sounds kinda like the United Center....but we don't have a freeway anywhere near us :shrug:

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

For these pics, we were on the rail outside of the ellipse, but we got in the 2nd Chicago show. Most of the pics we ended up with from the outside were better than the ones from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom