PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The European shows are stadiums, so the setup is different. For the US arena shows, they had 3 towers that they stood on for part of the show. I'm not really sure how to explain it. Here's a pic I took.

SU1HMDAxMjguanBn.jpg

That's what we had in November.

I was around the side of stage , check my facebook the pics are there Ali

That's what we had in November.

I was around the side of stage , check my facebook the pics are there Ali

The stage setup for stadiums is awesome. :drool: I think we should do one show up close and one a little further back. If you want to, that is. :)

I'm trying not to watch too many videos or look at pictures of the stage other than from up close. I want to remain somewhat spoiler-free for September.

DG! :drool: :hyper: How are you doing my dear?

Hi Kristen! :) I don't think we've met yet but I'm Fly. And I'm also Canadian. hehe I like it.

Aside from my neck killing me and drama with men in my life, I'm fabulous. :lol: Looking forward to my European vacay in September. Cuddling my puppy right now. :heart: How are you, Dr. Fly?

Fly. :hyper::hyper::hug:

YES!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: :love::faint: On Saturday. My FB page will have major spammage on Saturday. :reject::lmao:

How are you?

Oooo on Saturday! :hyper: So soon. I'll eagerly await the FB spammage.

I'm doing well, thanks Jem. Still slogging away at school - I have one more year of med school left before residency...which is another five. OI. But at least I'll start actually making some money at that point :lol:

Let me guess, you'll be first in line to get Green Day Rock Band :hmm: :wink:

I suck at Guitar Band Rock Hero. The drums are set up wrong. If I could mod the drum controller into a proper kit, it'd be a little bit better. Guitar Band Rock Hero doesn't appreciate my flourishes.

Oooo on Saturday! :hyper: So soon. I'll eagerly await the FB spammage.

I'm doing well, thanks Jem. Still slogging away at school - I have one more year of med school left before residency...which is another five. OI. But at least I'll start actually making some money at that point :lol:

Yeah very soon. :hyper: Warning there will be alot of spammage. :uhoh::lol:

:lol: Money is good. :up: Wow it is a long slog but it will be so worth it when you're Dr Fly. :hi5::hug:

Aside from my neck killing me and drama with men in my life, I'm fabulous. :lol: Looking forward to my European vacay in September. Cuddling my puppy right now. :heart: How are you, Dr. Fly?

Ah sorry to hear about your neck! What's the matter with it? I'll fly to Boston to fix it. :sexywink: I get the man drama a little too well :hug: Hang in there!

Where abouts are you going in Europe again? I think I remember you mentioning Greece but anywhere else? That's so exciting! :hyper:

As for me...same old same old. :lol: My life is almost entirely consumed by school which is a blessing and a curse. I only have one week off this year (the last week of August) and I'm planning a vacation to Maui. :drool: So at least that's something to look forward to!

I suck at Guitar Band Rock Hero. The drums are set up wrong. If I could mod the drum controller into a proper kit, it'd be a little bit better. Guitar Band Rock Hero doesn't appreciate my flourishes.

:tsk: It just doesn't know to appreciate the good things in life.

OMG Deeg. The Phoebe file is soooo :cute::love:. She is the cutest little thing. :heart:

I'm going to Athens with Jem to see U2, then England to see Muse at Wembley with Wild. :drool: I have so much going on lately, I can't wait to have a vacation.

Oooooohhh Maui! :drool:

As for me...same old same old. :lol: My life is almost entirely consumed by school which is a blessing and a curse. I only have one week off this year (the last week of August) and I'm planning a vacation to Maui. :drool: So at least that's something to look forward to!

Maui. :drool: You might only have one week off but what a week that will be. :drool:

To Deeg. Men.:madwife: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom