PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwww *Gives :hug: to daz as well*.

I'm always torn on selling rare collectible stuff like that. On the one hand, if it's worth a lot of money, I can understand why people sell it, but on the other hand...I dunno, if I've got something that rare and valuable and precious, I'd kinda like to keep it. It's special.

Meant to say yay for Max earlier, too, by the way. Never would I have imagined getting so excited over cat pee. Especially someone else's cat's pee :p! But it is great news nonetheless :up:.

Angela

thnaks Angela :hug:

i have a few more items, not as rare stuff that are also special to me.... that would probably fetch less $$ but I hope I never feel that'd have to sell them!

oh wait ha! I still do have 2 rare items! :hmm:

/random The Byrds "Eight Miles High" is one the radio...one of the best Pyschedlic songs. It's sort of pre full Psychedelic times but it has a special dreamy/surreal sound. still love it lots :heart: gives me chills & thrills!

As noted by Angela, never thought I'd say this, but hooray for cat pee! :D Glad you can relax a bit, VP. :hug:

:hug: for everyone who wants one!

Losing ticket stubs sucks indeed... I don't know where most of mine are, probably scattered through many old diaries and boxes and "safe places"... so I don't know how many I've actually lost. I'm pretty sure all my U2 ones are in the U2 box, at least. And I've got the Crowded House ones from this last week in my diary, must put those in a "safe place" too.

I think it was MTE... don't give up on NaNo! I dunno if it's acceptable to write a fanfic NaNovel...? :wink:

I'm back in Melbourne from my little Crowdies, jaunt, btw... was awesome fun. I rather like Brisbane, although it's so humid there, I don't think I'd want to visit it when it's any warmer than it was. Except I'll be back there in a month, during summer proper, for a U2 gig. *makes mental note to bring LOTS of anti-perspirant*

Wild - sorry about your job!

Angela - will definately listen to Interpol. In fact, i will start with it later today and let you know what i think of them now! should check the pictures too, i remember that I really couldn't tell who was who... they all seemed the same on that night :lol:
I'm not dismissing rap as an entire genre, there are surely some good stuff out there too. Hell, i even kind of like the collaboration btw Jay Z and Linkin Park, "Numb/Encore" - though i dislike both, but this one turned out pretty good and catchy!
Glad your mom got her wallet back!!! it sucks when you are tired anyway and tend to forget things laying around. It just feel so bad.. even with the tiniest things!
i guess the only reason why i got into noticing this side help, the cute merchandise guy was because i had waaay to much time in my hands before the concert. I got to the stadium early in the morning, i needed to get my tickets from the outlet! and then i just sticked around - hey, it's never a bad idea to wait even behind your seating place section doors where there's no competition;) and then i just walked around and tended to notice him a lot while i was walking around and when he was walking around! :lol: i think we both kept circling around the stadium.. well, i hope that when they return to Dublin next year (that rumour better be true:madwife:), this merchandise guy will be there also! would love to see him again :shifty: who knows, he might be there for the Aussie/NZ tour as well :hmm: in fact, can i just order him on the spot?? or better yet - order him at home?? :yes:

Comet - sorry that this scary thing happened to you:yikes:! and sorry that you lost all your ticket stubs! i've been collecting all my attended event tickets into a big box, which in fact is already quite full... no intention of lowering the amount of events because of this, just need to find another box!

VP - sorry that your cat ate a string! :( but yay that Max is peeing big ponds!!! fantastic! (if cat's pee or poop ever makes you happy, it's on such occasions!)
My cat had had a little fight again outside yesterday, so his nose and under the nose are a bit scratched and bleedy! A little home pampering from me and he'll be soon fixed again!

and darn, why I don't remember a thing about Bono being mentioned in Grey's Anatomy. i'm watching it... but maybe i've just forgot..

did someone say altered t-shirts? love them (mostly, when they're done good and hold an important message for the carrier). Remembered that I should stick my scissor to a t-shirt i have... it's way too big and i need to make it smaller and prettier...

and Top Gun used to be an awesome movie! haven't seen it a while... but i did have a HUGE crush on Val Kilmer when i was about 10 years old :D still like him a lot...
and Tom Cruise is awesome too!

easiest just to quote myself ali

I'm heading to ZZZzzz land :wave:

Me .... I'm OK, ehh i'll be better ... between the bad results of the election (and possible stuff they could try to do to the budget), and something else very shocking last week, the end of DL Savings Time. BLARG. :(

More cleaning & organizing :sigh: some days I'm blah, other times I'm excited beacause more areas are open, and I see places to add in my interior design/decoration stuff (alot i've bought already).

And having some cool fun buying & thinking up new (and not done but have the stuff) crochet & knitting projects.

Actual drawing and stuff --a little upsurge then a slide back. I'm slogging along with that.

And I bought some natural whitish wool yarn to experiment with Felting. And 2 fabric dye brush markers to add into the experiments! :hyper:

I told Sarah and she said "maybe you should call the vet's to let them know you may be bringing him in?" and I said "what am I supposed to say? "Oh hai thar, I'm an idiot who doesn't deserve pets, and I have ANOTHER possible sick animal, so I might be seeing you later!""

Cats. :|

:crack: Wow they really are giving you a hard time these days! Though eating string doesn't necessarily have to be a problem. What kind of string was it? Synthetic or just wool/rope ish? The latter they'll just poop out again. If it's synthetic it could be dangerous.

Ah right... It's always a bummer when Daylight Saving ends! :hug: Hope the organising goes well and have fun with the crafty things!

Hi Edgetarian and Gg! :wave:

I can't believe I just caught up with the thread! I was sure you guys would finish another one before I did. LOL

Thanks I did! :cute: My mom was feeling really good so we went out shopping and to lunch. :shifty: That was being bad because she's not really supposed to leave her house under the care program she's in, but meh, we had fun.

And Chelsea, Camille and Sarah are so alike it's scary. :lol: Though Chelsea does finally drive now, Camille's permit has expired, but she has her sister to drive her now so she doesn't need it.

Glad to hear your mom's doing good! :up:

Pfssh responsible people. :p

But it was a pain in the ass stick
:shifty: Heh.

Max just peed!! And it was the biggest pee he's had since this whole thing started!! :happydance:

One of the reasons I was worried is that twice tonight I've gone up there and there have been paw prints in the litter (I always smooth it out so I can see if he's been in it or not) but nothing left behind. I thought maybe that meant he felt he had to go, but was unable.

Yay. I can worry less about him, now!

:giggle: You know you're a cat person when you're happy that your kitty peed.

Glad to hear it though. Sounds like he's okay then!

Just had to get Cricket down from the ROOF. I swear human kids would be so much easier than this.

:uhoh: Is it bad cat weather or something? I better keep Miep in then!
Did you get my PM btw? I think it was sent... tuesday or something?

:wave: hey Ali! Long time no see! You're seeing Muse soon right? :D

:wave: hey Ali! Long time no see! You're seeing Muse soon right? :D

I've been off gallivanting and following Crowded House around... :D

*consults sig* Muse is 14th and 15th of December, so just over a month away! :hyper: And U2 even before that... and afterwards too. *L*

How's things at your end, Gg?

I've been off gallivanting and following Crowded House around... :D

*consults sig* Muse is 14th and 15th of December, so just over a month away! :hyper: And U2 even before that... and afterwards too. *L*

How's things at your end, Gg?

Oooh I thought it was 14 november. :doh: Phail. Convenient how they just play around U2. :lol: December will be an awesome month for you.

Everything's good, very relaxed day off today. Though my dad is home, that ruins the fun a bit... but as long as he does his thing upstairs sitting at the computer playing solitaire all day I don't care. :shrug:

So how were the crowdies?

ETA wait wut? Why are you selling your Muse ticket?

Just found this pic in my vertigo tour folder. :lol: Haven't been in it for so long.
bonohumpingedge.jpg

Bono really tries to get Edges attention a lot when he plays the Explorer. :hmm: Has any of you any clue what show this might be from? I'm trying to determine the song...

Nothing wrong with writing fanfic. Fanfiction can be a fun distraction. Yes.

Alisaura-okay, first Crowded House, next up U2 AND Muse? G*ddamn...

You do realize I hate you now, right :wink:? Seriously, though, hope you had a great time seeing Crowded House, hope Muse and U2 are just as equally awesome!

Cool, daz, at least you've got some stuff still around to treasure. And "Eight Miles High" is a great song, yes.

Wild - sorry about your job!

Ditto :hug:.

Angela - will definately listen to Interpol. In fact, i will start with it later today and let you know what i think of them now! should check the pictures too, i remember that I really couldn't tell who was who... they all seemed the same on that night :lol:

LOL. Yeah, I don't know a whole heck of a lot about them, either. Just know a few of their songs and that's about it. But yay regardless, hope you like what you hear (I'll have to investigate them further, too).

I'm not dismissing rap as an entire genre, there are surely some good stuff out there too. Hell, i even kind of like the collaboration btw Jay Z and Linkin Park, "Numb/Encore" - though i dislike both, but this one turned out pretty good and catchy!

Yeah, that wasn't too bad a collaboration, no. That comment about dismissing rap was more a general thing, should've clarified, sorry. Like I said, I understand if people listen to it and it turns out to not be their thing. To each their own, right?

Glad your mom got her wallet back!!! it sucks when you are tired anyway and tend to forget things laying around. It just feel so bad.. even with the tiniest things!

Haha, no kidding. My poor mom some days is like, "I swear I'm losing my mind...". I just keep telling her this stuff happens to everyone at some point and time. We're convinced there's a vortex, a Bermuda Triangle of sorts, somewhere in the house that sucks some of our stuff down into some deep, dark hole, 'cause we lose a lot of things around here often, too.

i guess the only reason why i got into noticing this side help, the cute merchandise guy was because i had waaay to much time in my hands before the concert. I got to the stadium early in the morning, i needed to get my tickets from the outlet! and then i just sticked around - hey, it's never a bad idea to wait even behind your seating place section doors where there's no competition;) and then i just walked around and tended to notice him a lot while i was walking around and when he was walking around! :lol: i think we both kept circling around the stadium.. well, i hope that when they return to Dublin next year (that rumour better be true:madwife:), this merchandise guy will be there also! would love to see him again :shifty: who knows, he might be there for the Aussie/NZ tour as well :hmm: in fact, can i just order him on the spot?? or better yet - order him at home?? :yes:

Oh, don't you just wish you could special order cute guys. I can think of some off the top of my head I'd love to do that for :drool: (sidenote: Joel McHale was shirtless on "Community" tonight. HELL, yeah :combust:. Made my evening. And I really, really want to marry Stephen Colbert. That is all).

See? The early bird does get the worm. Or the attractive eye candy. Or whatever.

Craig made a couple jokes related to Tom Cruise on his show tonight, speaking of mention of him. He was talking about cruises in his monologue, and said, "I've only ever been on one cruise in my life" and then under his breath said, "And it was Tom Cruise" :D. And then later he brought out a footstool for Rosie Perez, saying that that footstool is there in case Tom Cruise ever stops by for a visit. Hehe.

All right, so, it's like, 5 am now, so I'm going to be heading off to bed. Night, all *Waves*!

Angela

hey-hey, GG! i'm just keeping the forum open while I work :D soon will have to go out and find lunch though... my stomach is starting to slowly signal me to find food! you're early in here too!!! glad you have a day off! and hope dad's not bothering you!
aww.. BEdge sandwich... :drool: that's filling my appetite a bit! sorry, i have no idea from which song it is...

MTE, Cricket is a cat...? Hope he's okay after his roof experience!

Yep, she's a cat. She was out on the back deck and I saw her look up at the roof and sort of suddenly realize she could get up there. :doh: I wouldn't worry too much about her being up there if it weren't for all the electric wires. I'll have to put something up to prevent a repeat acrobatic performance!

Back
Top Bottom