PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude... I go to Golds Gym... *looks for time machine* *mentally replays volleyball scene* *scours closet for time machine, or Val Kilmer or Rick Rossivich circa 1987*

:giggle: good luck. And good night. :sigh: Oh and I just remembered I forgot to tell you I got your PM the other day. Thank you and :up: :hug:

There's some high profile patient that arrives at the hospital, and only the doctors treating him are allowed to know who it is, so some of the doctors begin to think it's him. :lol: It's not, obviously, but it's funny how people keep mentioning his name and asking if he's there.

OMG that's great! :lol:

Something I *haven't* seen! :D

Oh right, you mentioned a long time ago that you're a fan, I forgot!

hi VP! :hug:

i haventbeen able to see pages 41 - 60 in threadyet (signal)

so do i need to know anything in your sphere of things?

Well, I'm pretty sure Toby swallowed string, and I just had an IM fight (sorta) with Sarah. Max hasn't peed for nearly 10 hrs now, and I'm also worried about that. I'm just sitting here with ill cats, and slowly losing my mind. :|

How about you?

Well it's now starting to look like their plans are falling though unfortunately. :( I feel bad for them because they were so excited for it. It's an all Doctor Who show with Matt Smith and they are huge fans. They might still go but it's up in the air now.

Oh no! How come? :(

Scary story about the purse! Glad you got out of it only losing that.

There's some high profile patient that arrives at the hospital, and only the doctors treating him are allowed to know who it is, so some of the doctors begin to think it's him. :lol: It's not, obviously, but it's funny how people keep mentioning his name and asking if he's there.

Hilarious!

:wave: to everyone here! Hello!

*Adopts Cookie Monster voice* COOOOOOOOKIES! I want a chocolate chip cookie now, damnit :drool:.

That's hilarious about Bono being mentioned on "Grey's Anatomy"! I've only seen a small bit of that show once, a long time ago.

So glad your mom got her wallet back. Yay! I never got mine back after the purse stolen incident. That was a night of total SUCK. My car broke down on a freeway at night. This was the eighties before we had cel phones or call boxes on the freeways. It was so scary and dangerous. I had to climb a chain link fence divider, then cross 4 lanes of freeway. Scariest thing ever. NEVER do it. But I had no choice. So then I was stranded in this area of SD that wasn't the best at night. It's a park on the bay, and it was dark and deserted. I finally walked to the nearest light burning at a closed visitor center. There was a phone booth so luckily I called for help, but I had to sit there and wait. Out of the dark, this guy walks up to me, then passes me and goes to the phone behind me. I was sooo scared. Then he approaches me (I had NO WHERE to go) and he starts to ask if I had forgotten something. I was so scared I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he goes nevermind and asked if I had a cigarette. I said no, but my boyfirend might when he arrives any minute. So dude leaves, and when boyfriend arrives I realize the guy had stolen my purse I left by the phone. :angry:

Long lame story I know. :|

*Eyes get super wide* OH, MY GOD, HOW TERRIFYING!

That's horrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you :hug:. As awful as losing your purse was, though, I'm glad nothing happened to you personally. Stories like that make me suddenly grateful for all the technology we've got nowadays.

Well it's now starting to look like their plans are falling though unfortunately. :( I feel bad for them because they were so excited for it. It's an all Doctor Who show with Matt Smith and they are huge fans. They might still go but it's up in the air now.

Aw, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I hope they do manage to make it after all, 'cause I've no doubt that'd be quite fun to see (I've never seen "Doctor Who", but I've certainly heard about it here and there, and I can only imagine what could result from the people on that show going on Craig's show :p).

I'm watching that show right now, incidentally. Fun times :) :up:. Rosie Perez is on now, she and Craig always have...interesting...conversations, LOL.

Angela

VP- Why do you think he ate string, btw?

He found an old toy, one of those feathers tied to a stick deals (it was hidden, but he still found it!). The feathers came off a while ago, but the string attached to the stick was still around. It did have about 2 - 3 feet of string on it, tonight when I found it, it only had one foot left, and that one foot was all wet. I found it just after I saw him have diarrhea. And, he's been a string eater in the past. /cat detective

eta - oh, and then there was the hacking last night when I came in from the vet's with Max.

He found an old toy, one of those feathers tied to a stick deals (it was hidden, but he still found it!). The feathers came off a while ago, but the string attached the the stick was still around. It did have about 2 - 3 feet of string on it, tonight when I found it, it only had one foot left, and that one foot was all wet. I found it just after I saw him have diarrhea. And, he's been a string eater in the past. /cat detective

eta - oh, and then there was the hacking last night when I came in from the vet's with Max.

We need to start a club for people whose lives involve way too much cat poop.

Thanks guys about my long scary story. lol :hug:

I did feel very lucky that nothing worse happened. And yeah it sucks having to replace everything in your purse and wallet. To this day though I still feel mad about the fact that I used to stick all my concert ticket stubs in this one pocket in my wallet, so I lost ALL of them up to that point. There were tons because we used to go to concerts a lot then. I was more upset at losing those since they couldn't be replaced!

My daughters are still going to go up to the Craig Ferguson show that day and try their luck at getting in. The person who got their tickets received an email from the show now saying they apologize but they oversold and now will have to offer them tix for a different day. The whole thing has been a huge fuck up from the beginning when they announced the Dr Who connection I think they didn't expect the huge response. The tickets sold out in seconds like a U2 show or something. :lol: I'm not a Dr. Who fan at all. But they love it.

I did feel very lucky that nothing worse happened. And yeah it sucks having to replace everything in your purse and wallet. To this day though I still feel mad about the fact that I used to stick all my concert ticket stubs in this one pocket in my wallet, so I lost ALL of them up to that point. There were tons because we used to go to concerts a lot then. I was more upset at losing those since they couldn't be replaced!

My daughters are still going to go up to the Craig Ferguson show that day and try their luck at getting in. The person who got their tickets received an email from the show now saying they apologize but they oversold and now will have to offer them tix for a different day. The whole thing has been a huge fuck up from the beginning when they announced the Dr Who connection I think they didn't expect the huge response. The tickets sold out in seconds like a U2 show or something. :lol: I'm not a Dr. Who fan at all. But they love it.

I'm so sorry they might not get to go, how disappointing. :( I'll cross my fingers that they get standby tickets. I'm sure this will shock you, but Sarah's a huge Dr. Who fan, too. :lol: I'm not.

Losing ticket stubs sounds like something I'd be upset about, too.

Max just peed!! And it was the biggest pee he's had since this whole thing started!! :happydance:

One of the reasons I was worried is that twice tonight I've gone up there and there have been paw prints in the litter (I always smooth it out so I can see if he's been in it or not) but nothing left behind. I thought maybe that meant he felt he had to go, but was unable.

Yay. I can worry less about him, now!

To this day though I still feel mad about the fact that I used to stick all my concert ticket stubs in this one pocket in my wallet, so I lost ALL of them up to that point. There were tons because we used to go to concerts a lot then. I was more upset at losing those since they couldn't be replaced!

Aww, that sucks. :( I've kept all my concert ticket stubs too. I recently bought an album so I could put all of them into that. Before they were just in this big envelope. I've also saved all the stubs from hockey games, musicals/plays and other big events that I've gone to. I know I still have some missing tickets, but they're around here somewhere, but I have the majority of them now in this album.

This will only mean something to the Canadians in the thread, but Mr. Dressup came to Vancouver when I was 6, and I got to meet him after his show, and he signed my ticket stub. :heart: That's definitely my most treasured one. :)

Aww, that sucks. :( I've kept all my concert ticket stubs too. I recently bought an album so I could put all of them into that. Before they were just in this big envelope. I've also saved all the stubs from hockey games, musicals/plays and other big events that I've gone to. I know I still have some missing tickets, but they're around here somewhere, but I have the majority of them now in this album.

This will only mean something to the Canadians in the thread, but Mr. Dressup came to Vancouver when I was 6, and I got to meet him after his show, and he signed my ticket stub. :heart: That's definitely my most treasured one. :)

Omg, Sarah met him, too! She was probably 5 or 6. I won tickets for his stage show and a meet and greet from our radio station. There's a picture of her and the friend she took with him. What a sweet man. :heart:

Omg, Sarah met him, too! She was probably 5 or 6. I won tickets for his stage show and a meet and greet from our radio station. There's a picture of her and the friend she took with him. What a sweet man. :heart:

Aww, that's awesome! :love: I don't remember the show at all, and I don't know if there are any pictures that my parents took, but I do have the ticket saved. He was so awesome - I watched his show pretty much every day growing up. :)

And yay for the kitty peeing! :up:

Mid-week holidays are SO bad - I've stayed up SO crazily late, and I have to get up at my normal hour to go to work tomorrow. :lol: :crack: At least it's going to be a quiet day, and my boss has organized a free trip to Starbucks for those of us who will be there (yay for free coffee and goodies!), but I still need to be able to function somewhat. G'night! :hug:

I'm so sorry they might not get to go, how disappointing. :( I'll cross my fingers that they get standby tickets. I'm sure this will shock you, but Sarah's a huge Dr. Who fan, too. :lol: I'm not.

Losing ticket stubs sounds like something I'd be upset about, too.

OMG no way! :D I should have known! and thanks :hug:

You're welcome :hug:. If you can't vent here, where can you vent, right?

That sucks about the tickets :(. I'm sorry about that, too.

Bummer. But that's true, sometimes supply REALLY outweighs demand. Which is great and not-so-great all at the same time (I can believe Craig fans are also likely Dr. Who fans. Doesn't surprise me at all).

Good luck to them, hope they manage to get in after all. If so, I'd love to hear their thoughts on the show when they tell you about it!

Mid-week holidays are SO bad - I've stayed up SO crazily late, and I have to get up at my normal hour to go to work tomorrow. :lol: :crack: At least it's going to be a quiet day, and my boss has organized a free trip to Starbucks for those of us who will be there (yay for free coffee and goodies!), but I still need to be able to function somewhat. G'night! :hug:

Ooh, cool! Yay for free coffee and goodies :up:. And quiet days.

I'm doing the same thing, too. I have to be to work at 9:30 am on Saturday, and, um, all week I've been waking up much later than that, LOL. So I'll have to readjust tomorrow night, too. Woo.

I may want to grab some coffee on Saturday myself. It's supposed to be cold and rainy/snowy.

Angela

Well, I'm pretty sure Toby swallowed string, and I just had an IM fight (sorta) with Sarah. Max hasn't peed for nearly 10 hrs now, and I'm also worried about that. I'm just sitting here with ill cats, and slowly losing my mind. :|

How about you?

string?! oh :hug: poor toby Xfingers it'll pass through without a problem.

Oh dear :hug: poor Max . Do they have someone you can at least call overnight? Coulhe nt be drinking enoiugh water....and could your house be too warm? ( i know sometimes it's not)
I don't know how cat's regulate their body tempurate (ie dog's tounge) but could he just need more water.

AND a IM fight with sarah?
oh poor :hug:you:hug: all around!

Me .... I'm OK, ehh i'll be better ... between the bad results of the election (and possible stuff they could try to do to the budget), and something else very shocking last week, the end of DL Savings Time. BLARG. :(

More cleaning & organzing :sigh: some daysI'm blah, other times I'm excited beacause more areas are open, and I see places to add in my interior design stuff (alot i've bought already).

And having some cool fun buying & thinking up new (and not done but have the stuff) crochet & knitting projects.

Actual drawing and stuff --a little upsurge then slide back. I'm slogging along with that.

And I bought some natural whitsh yarn to experiment with Felting. And 2 fabric dye bruish markers to add into the experiments! :hyper:

uhg i've lost some ther concert tix I've saved....esp the move last year.

Some I deliberately throw away <de-clutter> (bands I didn't care about as much) while keeping all, or as many as I had for my most favorite, and favorite bands.

Before i had major loss of income - short bit in 91 - 93, then after 95> I had seen around 250 ish shows around 300+ performers!

And a bunch were club shows, where there were no tix!

:reject: I lost my 2 Beatles at Shea Stadium tix!
Realy!!!
*puts on Collar Of Shame* :lol:

What's worse is I in one move where my livng space was drastically reduced i had to purge altot more. I'm 99.9% sure I tossed out my 2 Beatles Tour programs for the above said Shea Stadium shows! :reject: AAARRGGGgggg! :rant: I could have sold them on line for $$ I needed! :(

*ducks the brickbats from a few veiwers* :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom