PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo Drea--- my chrchet is begining to LOOK like real crochet! :HAPPYDANCE:

and I started one undualting round hyperbolic crochet thngie.

Then I stopped it b/c I put in a red thread row that was smaller yarn and I couldn't find the smaller hook to get into the stitches with the thicker antique pink yarn i've been using.

SO I started a new one >> in dark teal :huh: WHAT was I thinking! Unless I have resally good light it's hard to see!

SO the undualtions are NOT "even" in their increases....but someone said that mixing up the increases made it look more orgainc.

I really want to get this one to be around 5 -6 inche4s wide at least! :D

How are you doing Dazz? :hug:

:hug:

well, under the circumstances-- pretty good.

Yesterday....day after the funeral service/lunch ...........I cried off & on wehn I thought of it/her, forgot at least 3x's she was gone with the preverbial ' mom would like this/have to ask mom' etc variations, got mad a few times ( the typical 'how could you leave me me now' [with some reoccuring & new important & difficult things I wanted to be able to get support, encouragement from her for] ).

Luckily my passions help keep my mind off of it for minutes, an hour or so at a time.

Played my gutair plugged in to boom box wile my nasty roomie wasn't home!
hadn't done that in almost 3 weeks!

I started making up a little refrain/riff when I happen to slide2 fingers up the neck (ah, in another alt-Univ that could be something else :drool:) and found an interesting chord that has to be some comlpex type.....
....I find b/c I did have an acoustic gutair in my mid-teens - 20's.....i haVE A TENDENCY TO DEFUALT INTO ACCOUSTIC-STYLE STRUMMING WHEN i AM NOT dleiberatley trying to play any number of rock songs.

It was pretty soothing to me, so I kept at it with various acoustic styles. :)

ALSO......

The fact thaTht the weather has been gorgeous HELPS, too!
Been taking pictures of sun-lit glittering tree leaves, neighborhood builds/ small apts and brownstones gardens help too.

Of course ......I got a little weepy outside b/c I habitually have shown my mom scads of these digital phots since i was given this camera Dec 2006.

but I do have a pretty good support set up. My f2f & phone friends, my fam & a few profesionals, too. ANd my:heart: E-grrls!

:hug: :hug:

My grandmother's been dead for... wow, three years now (seems like forever and yet yesterday when I think about it) and I STILL get weepy over missing her.

:hug: :hug:

My grandmother's been dead for... wow, three years now (seems like forever and yet yesterday when I think about it) and I STILL get weepy over missing her.

frankie :hug:

I've been lucky that most of my Aunts & Uncles esp the favorite ones are still around .....some of them - my sis & I spent time with them in 2 different NJ suburbs at their houses for like several days to maybe a week at a time in the summer months. It was some our parents could have time for themselves. Especially I think for our Mom since got so sick so early into being a mom -me at 5yrs and my sis around a yr old, it also releived her of the stresses that are part of child rearing.

It's just natural, I think.

She went through seven weeks of hell in the ICU as her body abruptly shut down system by system. Her skin was one of the first to go, actually, so we couldn't touch her or hold her hand or anything without gowns and gloves. If I had known the last time I went to the hospital would be the last time I'd see her, I would've drummed up the courage to go in her room, and even though she probably wouldn't have recognized me, I would've said good-bye. I didn't. I stayed out in the waiting room cause I couldn't stand to see her suffering. :sigh:

Well, that's my TMI moment of the day.

^^^^^^^^

oh frankie it not TMI...

how sad :sad: that you all had to use protective materials to touch her.
We are on her side of the family - a big huggy/touching type family so to have had that denied to us {which it wasn't} would have made the suffering more unbearable.
I'ver seen my suffer off & on terrbile at times for decades....so while it upsets me I can/have managed to stay in various ICU's & regular hospital rooms to care & comfort & see/talk to her.

I`m doing great :D it`s taking me a little bit to get used to the new Interference,but i`m good...How bout you Dazz :hug: haven`t talked to ya in a while

Howdy RB!

I just came in here to give y'all a little chuckle. This person seems to be really worried that Bono might like... well, I'll just let you read it: @U2 Forum - U2 Fan Community

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

Brilliant! Oh man that's like, totally worrying me!

:shrug: Bono's a loveslut and an attentionwhore, if they don't realise that by now they must be blind... :wink: anything with a pulse, pretty much!

I just read this:

Posted: 05/24/2008 08:03 AM PDT
Posted by: rhcprock [member] Yep, he's kissed Adam and Edge countless times in concert... even as recently as U23D, during Streets. I wouldn't call it worrying necessarily... after all, Bono and Edge have quite a few kids

:shocked: Bono and Edge have KIDS??? Liek, together :ohmy: I didn't know that!

:lmao:

Last edited:
Yep, I got a picture. As soon as I figure out how to upload it on this computer I will.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized that the pick said U2 on it. :giggle: The eternal grin is pasted on my face now. Judging by the scratches on it.. I'd say it'd been used!

I couldn't stay around too long today as it was a quick trip in and back, which was fine by me because I was fucking flying. :giggle:

:ohmy: but wait, is it a red or a blue one?

:shifty: I've the blue ones, yet one day I'll get a signed one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom